Worst Character

indy_fan31

Worst character

I'd have to agree about the Maharaga (I know I spelled that wrong-to lazy to look it up :D). When I forst saw the movie TOD I thought he was a girl-I'm still not entirely convinced it was a boy...I'll cal it and it :D

And Willie would have to top my list.

Ok spelling errors-*first not forst *call not cal

Last edited by a moderator:

Patrick

Where do I get an avatar? I'd put one up of George Costanza but I guess you can't put him up there either

Finn

Staff member
<small>User CP -> Edit Options -> Go to the bottom of the page -> make your pick</small>

Finn

Staff member
<small>It's not whispering. The use of small letters (hopefully... appears that we have at least <i>one</i> ignorant) tells about notes that have not much to do with the topic, but are still informative and all right to spread out... also, they're usually not pointed to the whole bunch, but generally to the one who earnt the comment.</small>

Finn

Staff member
Well, if it does not regard you, then it should make no matter do you see it or not...

Finn

Staff member
It's usually (but not always) connected to the post above. If that's not posted by you, then just scroll on.

The Drifter

Marion Ravenwood is one of the most annoying characters in all the films. But, I must also agree that the maharaja was an annoying little brat. I hate his smug attitude, but he was under the Black Sleep during the banquet scene, so I'll give him a free pass.

The Drifter

FanRegularToht said:
Mola Ram. Not for him doing a bad job, cause he didn't, but more of how evil he was.

Really? He's one of the most enjoyable for me.
But, on the other end of the spectrum; Marcus Brody is by far the best character, IMO.

Montana Smith

Attila the Professor said:
Marion Ravenwood, 2nd edition. Even when Allen herself wasn't grinning, the material she was given still managed to be smirking at us.

Good call.

Marion #2 was as annoying as Willie to some viewers.

KOTCS is a good source for annoying characters - Mac, Marion, Mutt, Oxley. All sent to try Indy's patience at a time of life when he needed a break.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
THREAD MOVED.

Since we've gained another film (granted some may not agree it falls in the same category as the others), as well as another novel and the pre-existing TV series, it may be more appropriate to discuss it in the General Indy Discussion table. Esp since the conversation seems to be expanding towards KOTCS and the EU anyway.

Marion 2.0 is definitely a shadow of her former self. But, for whatever reason, I find Vicky annoying in Young Indy. To be honest though, that ep is really not on my favourites list either. And I find much of the characters in the AotD novel, pretty thinly drawn, which to me, equals bad.

The Drifter said:
Marion Ravenwood...
I have to agree, to take the best supporting character in all the films and drag her down to the lowest circles of hell inhabited by the likes of Willie Scott is the worst thing they could have done to a character!

Violet said:
Marion 2.0
I like that!

Daley

Attila the Professor said:
Marion Ravenwood, 2nd edition. Even when Allen herself wasn't grinning, the material she was given still managed to be smirking at us.

I agree with this. She was completely unrecognisable from the first Marion we all loved in Raiders..such a shame that she was reduced to a grinning buffoon, after being such a tough woman in the first film.
But then again, it's easy to pick on the characters in KOCS, they were all pretty much ridiculous...

As for the first three films, I have always cringed a bit when the Maharajah speaks... he just irks me:mad:
Lucky he never had a lot to say.