Indiana Jones and The Raven of Doom

00Kevin

Indyfan
Canyon said:
Canyon said:
Swooning girls in the classroom: Kate, Fatima, Indyologist, Indygirl, Indygirl 21, Westford, et al

Okay, a revised list for the swooning girls.
Kate
Fatima
Indyologist
Indygirl
Indygirl21
Westford
Caitlin
IndyGirl821

And any other ladies on this messageboard. :D

Well, definitly not Ameera, I'm glad you got it right and not put her....ahem...it :p

Kate

Why, hello MISS Ameera! I would never call you an "it." I will have to have a chat with Kevlar.

YAYAYAY, I'm part of the cast!!!! Oh yea Canyon, thanx for giving me Spanish help... now my teacher thinks i'm a stalker, but I got a 100%!

Kate

OMfreakingG. That is so SEXY! *kate drools all over keyboard*

Thanks Canyon! Love to love ya baby! :)

Kate

There are worse droolers than me, I believe (says Kate, who promptly drools all over rug as pale Horse enters the room with a confidence swagger).

intergamer

You guys have commandeered my brainchild! If you're tired of talking about casting, talk about some other aspect of Indy 4 using people from the raven.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

[Edited by intergamer on 02-26-2004 at 04:44 pm]

Strider

Who would film it? I think ether MADMOVIES or myself. And who would direct and produce? What would the Raven crew be?

Pale Horse

Staff member
intergamer said:
You guys have commandeered my brainchild!

Tough being parents. You bring 'em into the world, buy 'em books, send 'em to school...and they still end up eating the teacher.

<small>ahem :rolleyes: screenwriter?</small>

Indyologist

Why would I make a good Willie, forcryingoutloud? I don't even have long fingernails to break! (although I have done a bit of acting and do sing in my church's worship band :) ) Still, I am definately NOT Willie. I'd only annoy Indy if I felt he deserved it. :)

But as it goes with female roles, I'll have to recast. Canyon is Marion - hands down.
Willie... I'll go with Indyologist.
And Ameera? Well, she can be the good-looking bad girl á la Elsa. Suits her better. ;)

Indyologist

I'd be willing to be "Swooner #3, first desk in fourth row"
Now who's going to write "I love you" on my eyelids for me?

Swooning girls in the classroom: Kate, Fatima, Indyologist, Indygirl, Indygirl 21, Westford, et al
Science and technical expert: MP3
Sidekick: Webley, Intergamer, Strider, Grumpus
[/B][/QUOTE]