Indiana Jones and The Raven of Doom

vaxer

Moderator Emeritus
Finn said:
C'mon, add the bad guys on the lists, I wanna be a bad guy!

I'd be a bad guy also. Belloq, but with a REAL french accent this time!(not a british-german let's pretend it sounds french one).

[Edited by vaxer on 02-20-2004 at 05:38 am]

Pale Horse

Staff member
Kate said:
So Caitlin's the new fave... First you guys hit on me, now her.... welcome to Tavern life, Caitlin! Anyway, I think it's time for me to make my own list....

Indy: apalehorse
Marcus Brody: Ren
Henry, sr.: Atilla the Prof
Marion: canyon
Willie: Me (we've already agreed on this)
Elsa: Indyologist
Sallah: grumpus
Short Round: Webley
Short Round's girlfriend: Caitlin

well, that's just a start.

With all do respect to Caitlin, you still have my heart. TOD style :D

westford

intergamer said:
Swedish Anthropologist - Westford
Why am I Swedish?! I spent my whole lunchtime today making fun of Swedes... Well, just one Swede. We wanted to put an Ikea label on him. Anyway.........

I'd cast apalehorse as the cryptic wise old man who gives Indy advice. Finn could be Klaus Kerner (or Hamster could be Kerner and Finn could be Dr Ubermann). Ameera would be a crazed machine-gun wielding/grenade throwing woman who saves Indy's ass, then disappears without telling him her name. Kev would have a cameo as 'man in pub' who asks Indy "Are you drunk?"

Finn

Staff member
westford said:
Ameera would be a crazed machine-gun wielding/grenade throwing woman who saves Indy's ass, then disappears without telling him her name.
Yeah, she would simply rush to the scene, have a big Nazi massacre, then look around rather sheepishly and say:
"Whoops. Wrong movie." :D :p ;)

<small>BTW, Westy... what kind of label would you put on Finns?</small>

Pale Horse

Staff member
westford said:
I'd cast apalehorse as the cryptic wise old man who gives Indy advice.

This would be a very easy role for me to play, as long as I don't come across as the Grail Knight. I also appreciate your keen observance of who I am trying to be here.

westford said:
Kev would have a cameo as 'man in pub' who asks Indy "Are you drunk?"

That would be a great inside little joke, the stuff that great movies are made of.

Pale Horse

Staff member
And now for mine...

Possible Returning Characters:
Protagonists
Indiana Jones - Me <small>shameless, to be sure</small>
Henry Sr. (cameo)- Attila
Sallah - 00Kevin
Marion (cameo) -Canyon
Jock (cameo) - Ren
Katanga (cameo) - Monkey

Antagonists
Major Eaton - Maj. Eaton, <small>if he's still causing trouble</small>

New Characters:
Protagonists
Senior Site Archeologist - Kate <because she screams</small>
Drunk Raveners - Too many to list :D
Minister in Isreal - Venture (wherever he is)
Rogue Student - Gregorie D

Antagonists
Abner Ravenwood - Raffey
His Sultry Lover - Ameera
Lead Henchman - swords
Psudeo Brother - Joe Brody

I only listed these as I would write a film where the villians are smart, and roguish. These members demonstrate the ability to be sinister without being evil. Of course it centers around Eden, and Abners obsession with the Ark as a means into the Garden...

Kate

Senior site archaeologist? SENIOR SITE ARCHAEOLOGISTS? NOT Indy's illicit lover? I'm ashamed of you, palehorse. I thought you knew me better than that! :)

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Me as Wu Han? You mean I'm on the screen for a few moments before I kick the bucket?!
Oh well, someone needs to play the role.

Magda

Finn said:
westford said:
Ameera would be a crazed machine-gun wielding/grenade throwing woman who saves Indy's ass, then disappears without telling him her name.
Yeah, she would simply rush to the scene, have a big Nazi massacre, then look around rather sheepishly and say:
"Whoops. Wrong movie." :D :p ;)

<small>BTW, Westy... what kind of label would you put on Finns?</small>

I ain't denying it. >:)

"Marion: Possibly myself or Ameera"

I resent that!

[Edited by Ameera on 02-20-2004 at 11:31 pm]

Pale Horse

Staff member
Kate said:
Senior site archaeologist? SENIOR SITE ARCHAEOLOGISTS? NOT Indy's illicit lover? I'm ashamed of you, palehorse. I thought you knew me better than that! :)

I respect you more than to just make you a lover, I like my women to have brains and beauty, as well as...well ;)