Anyone know...

Benraianajones

Not to be rude, but why not just save your time and leave as opposed to trying to get banned? You don't like the movie, fair enough, we know. See ya!

The Man

Mothy said:
I would. I am willing to sacrifice my account to speak out. I have been banned for my crusade against the film and people like you. That there is an honour ? It is now on record I am against the status quo of trash films. Oh, and 'The Man', don't you dare try and intimidate me publicly on this thread.

I wasn't intimidating you. Perhaps you're simply too high-strung to differentiate between friendly advice and threats.

Mothy

The Man said:
Hmm. So that is what you want.
No. Don?t throw your moderator weight around just for the sake of it.

I have strong negativity for KOTCS. Sure, it simply MUST be a joke account.

Quickening

I can empathise with Mothy in a way. Not everyone who enjoys KOTCS is a dumb fanboy but some are, and whenever I encounter them with their blind love it makes me want to hate everyone who thinks the film comes within a mile of the trilogy.

Benraianajones

It isn't your dislike of KOTCS that is the problem, others don't either, is the way you act.

No one is saying anyone is a dumb fanboy, but there is no reason for pointless jibes here and everywhere. Want to discuss why you don't like the film? Do it interestingly and un-child-like.

The Man

Mothy said:
No. Don?t throw your moderator weight around just for the sake of it.

I have strong negativity for KOTCS. Sure, it simply MUST be a joke account.

I'm not a mod.

The Drifter

Benraianajones said:
It isn't your dislike of KOTCS that is the problem, others don't either, is the way you act.

^Yep.
It's the way you prance about as if you speak the Golden Truth. My opinion of the movie is not fact, nor is yours.

I am cool if you hate the movie, but when you insult others who like it and word your posts the way you do; it does seem like a joke account.

Mothy

Benraianajones said:
Thankyou for your view. Shuffle along now. I'm in no mood for life lessons or psychology. The films sucks big time, that’s all. Oh, and 'The Man', you act like a mod, and that's not a good look. Cut that out. Don't cry ban at the drop of a hat.

Mothy definitely is suicidal. Hey, why don't you go outside and cross the street in front of oncoming traffic? You're not martyring yourself or your opinions. You're just being stupid.

Mothy

Agent Spalko said:
Mothy definitely is suicidal. Hey, why don't you go outside and cross the street in front of oncoming traffic? You're not martyring yourself or your opinions. You're just being stupid.
I?ll agree I?m in the depths of despair when it comes to KOTCS. I will shout loudly about it as well ? you can?t make an omelette without breaking some eggs.

Mothy said:
I’ll agree I’m in the depths of despair when it comes to KOTCS. I will shout loudly about it as well – you can’t make an omelette without breaking some eggs.

All I see is broken egg shells after Humpty Dumpty has a great fall. :rolleyes:

Benraianajones

You could always write a letter to George Lucas or Steven Spielberg to express your annoyance. No one here on the forum is to blame for the movie's creation.

Mothy

Benraianajones said:
You could always write a letter to George Lucas or Steven Spielberg to express your annoyance. No one here on the forum is to blame for the movie's creation.
But, people on here are to blame for liking it. Hence me being here, to give these fools a roar up for accepting such tripe.

Mothy

Lonsome_Drifter said:
And, that is the very meaning of the word troll.
You are going to interpret things how you want them to be interpreted. Go away with such disgusting accusations.

The Drifter

Mothy said:
You are going to interpret things how you want them to be interpreted. Go away with such disgusting accusations.

Nah, I'll think I stay. Maybe annoying you is worth the effort of hitting the keys on my kepyboard after all.

Finn

Staff member
...and this thread marks the end of one oh-so glorious posting career. Aw man, there just isn't justice in the world any more.