Anyone know...

YouNeverKnow

...where I can find a screenshot of Indy in front of the bomb? That scene is breathtaking and I want to use for computerly fun.

Mothy

Welcome back all. I'm going to get warmed up into some true anti KOTCS posts later. I'm just getting my name and basic message out there for now, after being unfairly banned for a week.

Benraianajones

Probably not unfair if that is the way you are going on. It'd be more interesting and tolerable in a discussion or debate, as opposed to pointless comments in threads such as this that no longer required any response.

The Man

Mothy said:
Welcome back all. I'm going to get warmed up into some true anti KOTCS posts later. I'm just getting my name and basic message out there for now, after being unfairly banned for a week.

You wouldn't be Frank Darabont, by any chance?

Mothy

Thankyou for your deplorable, pitiful comments. My ban was censorship at its worst. Plain and simple, black and white. They couldn?t handle the truth or me, so they resorted to the easy way out. Cheap and nasty. If you can?t stand the heat get back in the shade.

The Drifter

Mothy said:
Thankyou for your deplorable, pitiful comments. My ban was censorship at its worst. Plain and simple, black and white. They couldn?t handle the truth or me, so they resorted to the easy way out. Cheap and nasty. If you can?t stand the heat get back in the shade.

What heat? All I see is a troll who preaches that his opinion are facts.

Mothy

Lonsome_Drifter said:
What heat? All I see is a troll who preaches that his opinion are facts.

It can only be seen one way, and that is the logical way. That is my way. The way of the KOTCS fan is delusion and lacking taste in what a good film is. I was banned for personal insults. Weak indeed, they can?t take the heat of an argument so they wimp out and throw in the towel with a cheap ban.

The Drifter

Mothy said:
It can only be seen one way, and that is the logical way. That is my way. The way of the KOTCS fan is delusion and lacking taste in what a good film is. I was banned for personal insults. Weak indeed, they can?t take the heat of an argument so they wimp out and throw in the towel with a cheap ban.

Now this just sucks.
And, to think that I was starting to think that you could hold a reasonable discussion on why you thought the movie was bad.

Well, I see that you are just a troll trying to get a rise out of the fans of the movie, so I will not even waste any more effort it takes to make my fingers tap the keys.

Good day, sir.

The Man

Nobody expects you to kiss ass, Mothy, but you could be a tad more constructive in your comments. Besides, I think a second banning means permanent expulsion. Is that what you want?

Mothy

Benraianajones said:
I wouldn't brag about being banned for dishing out personal insults on an Indiana Jones fan-forum.
I would. I am willing to sacrifice my account to speak out. I have been banned for my crusade against the film and people like you. That there is an honour – It is now on record I am against the status quo of trash films. Oh, and 'The Man', don't you dare try and intimidate me publicly on this thread.

The Man

Mothy said:
I would. I am willing to sacrifice my account to speak out. I have been banned for my crusade against the film and people like you. That there is an honour ? It is now on record I am against the status quo of trash films.

Hmm. So that is what you want.

The Drifter

Mothy said:
I would. I am willing to sacrifice my account to speak out. I have been banned for my crusade against the film and people like you. That there is an honour ? It is now on record I am against the status quo of trash films. Oh, and 'The Man', don't you dare try and intimidate me publicly on this thread.

Against trash films!?
The Garbage Pail Kids was a <b>GREAT</b> movie!

PS: Mothy is a joke account.