"Last Crusade" Action Figures

The_Raiders

Nurhachi1991 said:
Yeah I got Indy/w tie at the end of June up here it is the worst figure of the.......... Sorry The_Raiders :p

I'm sorry but if it weren't for the TOD bridge Indy tie Indy would be my favorite figure so far. ;)

DrJones35

at first when i got him he had a huge brown blemish on the face, then i opened him up and it fell off, that figure has the best paint job on Indy's face I've seen

Dr._Jones_Jr.

this might be the ace in the hole for retailers and they dont even know it. The second those TLC figures hit the pegs they leave them. Now that TRU.com even has them that can only be a good sign. I'm already excited for the TOD and Toht with his face melting off (doesnt look as cool as the film. Looks like the begining of the melt.) Hasbro should have had the German Mech. in the ROTA instead of two indys. Oh well we have some goodies to look forward to. I'm loving that TLC tank gift set Target exclusive.

QBComics

Nurhachi1991 said:
Yeah I got Indy/w tie at the end of June up here it is the worst figure of the.......... Sorry The_Raiders :p

Damn, I'm far down in Georgia. :( Damn you hasbro and any store in cahoots.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Picked up Mutt with motorcycle, Cairo thugs (not really sure why, but hey, hopefully when I have kids they'll like Indy), LC Indy and Young Indy. No signs of the other 4 though. These were all at Wal-Mart in the Cleveland area, 3 at one store, 1 at another.

My local Toys R Us? 15 of the non-deluxe figures, all one of the two Mutt Williams figures. It doesn't please me; it's just the way it is.

HovitosKing

My Target only has about half of its Indy pegs full, and they're almost exclusively Mutt with snake and one or two Belloqs. It's been this way for about a month. They recently stocked some of the new deluxe figures, so I'm hoping this means they're waiting to fill the empty basic figure pegs with the new wave when they get some...probably crazy talk.

Bat-Dude

Found the full LC at Target in Louisville, KY today. I've been going there every morning Mon-Fri for years now and this is the first shipment of them this particular store has received. They only got one case and prior to this case the shelves were near bear for almost 6 weeks.

I also hit the Wal-Mart down the street every morning. They've received two shipments of LC figures (the 2nd of which hit today), both of which were the repack Wave with only Henry, Indy, and Young Indy plus all the peg warmers. Their shelves have been so over full that they've had over stock of Indy figures in other aisles for months now.

I was very happy to finally get Vogel, Elsa, and the Grail Knight :cool:

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Nurhachi1991 said:
Thanks for closing the other thread Attila your tough but your fair.

Heh, I try...and to think I used to be the nice one. The Attila part rang true soon or later.

No new luck after a few checks today. I'm getting ready to give it up, honestly.

nevsky41

Still no LC figs on the shelves in Louisville, KYU, but I'm hoping that will change soon, b/ c I saw the Cairo Thugs 2-pack and Mutt w/motorcycle on the shelves at a Wal-Mart today, & those are supposed to be shipping with the LC figsd, so here's hoping! As an aside, what's with TRU upping the price on these figs by a dollar? Granted, I get an employee discount, but it's still more than Wal-Mart & Target!

Luckylighter

For those of you who may not know about this, Walmart offers free shipping for orders if you choose the Site to Store option.

This means that, since the LC figures have shown up on their website, you can buy them, have them shipped to your local Walmart, and not pay any shipping. Then, once they arrive, you just show up to that store with a copy of the confirmation email, and present it at the Site to Store counter. I did that with the LC Indy and the Grail Knight, which should arrive next week. Unfortunately the website was sold out of the other LC figures.

Anyway, just a heads up to everyone still looking for LC figures. You can save money with Walmart's Site to Store.

Uki

Good advice, Luckylighter! Keep the faith gang! I saw the LC wave at Taregt twice in one week, and I know it was at least two shipments. THey also had the new Deluxe sets, which are pretty swell as well.:)

Munkeewrench

I am seeing a ton of Indy w/ tie and Young Indy, but everything else is gone...I was lucky to find the knight and henry Sr., but I won't deny that I love the chase...

JgonzalezNJ

Well I finally ordered the 3 figs I have been looking for from Wal-Mart this morning and they just shipped this afternoon. I have short cuts on my pc to 4 online stores that carry TLC figs: GI Joe Collectors Club Store, Hasbro Store, Wal-Mart and TRU and I have been checking them since Tuesday when ever I am in front of my pc and Lo & Behold this morning Wal-Mart must have just added them to their inventory before 7:00am and there was 1 Elsa and 1 Henry so I placed my order - I ordered Young Indy yesterday because they had that 1 with the Ship to Store option.
So, be patient and keep an eye and credit card ready because I just couldn't keep driving to all these stores and coming out empty handed especially when someone here indicated that the figs are 1 each per case - good luck out there! :hat: