New Acquisitions!!

indyclone25

picked up a german soldier 12 in. at toys r us today and mutt sword and the indy and mutt mighty muggs at kmart also ---( they are buy one get one free on mighty muggs at k-mart)

Billy Ray

Took advantage of the TRU sale on 12" Hasbro figures today and picked up the Cairo Swordsman. My first 12" Hasbro purchase. The swordsman is really the only one that looks half way decent to me and for only $9.99 how could I go wrong? Anyway, my Sideshow and Medicom Indys need someone to beat up on right? Only other figures they had were the German Soldier and jacketless Mutt. I probably would have picked up one of the Indys if they had had them.

Indy Black

on Thursday I picked up at my local Wal-Mart:
-KOTC dvd
-KOTC adult paper back
-Action Heros Indy and russian soldier

Haven't bought anything Indy in ages, hoping to find some good deals tomorrow.

The Golden Idol

I just recieved my MOLA RAM FIGURE! This figure is PERFECT in every way! This figure, along with the Henry Sr. figure, is the best fig Hasbro has EVER made. (y)

Goonie

Since Walmart has reduced prices on figs ($3.92 for single figs, $4.00 for deluxe), I picked up:

• Cairo Thug 2-pack
  • Indy with Ark (this one will stay sealed)
  • Mutt Williams on Motorcycle

Here's a question for Raveners. I was going to post this in a separate thread but I could probably get it answered here.
:confused: What wave is Mutt on Motorcycle officially part of? Wave 2, 3, or 4?

The Golden Idol

Goonie said:
Here's a question for Raveners. I was going to post this in a separate thread but I could probably get it answered here.
:confused: What wave is Mutt on Motorcycle officially part of? Wave 2, 3, or 4?

3, I think.

Little Indy

Goonie said:
Since Walmart has reduced prices on figs ($3.92 for single figs, $4.00 for deluxe),

I was at Walmart today in the Sunny OC CA and the prices are still going at 5.44 for singles and 9.00 something for deluxe. Heres to hoping they change soon. I will say this though. The Walmart was stocked to max with figs, to the point of overflowing. It was a beautiful sight. Alas no Temple figs:( .

Goonie

Little Indy said:
I was at Walmart today in the Sunny OC CA and the prices are still going at 5.44 for singles and 9.00 something for deluxe. Heres to hoping they change soon. I will say this though. The Walmart was stocked to max with figs, to the point of overflowing. It was a beautiful sight. Alas no Temple figs:( .

Don't forget, I'm in Canada, you're in the US. Our prices are different here. It was the first time I have seen a price reduction on Indy figs. The Walmart also has about 6 Akator playsets for $38.99. Wish I had more money now. :(

Rhys135

Figures I've recived over the last few weeks :-
l_2d71541cbbcd4106b2adf30c18586fab.jpg

l_3babcd0546b648a49dee45012c926cae.jpg

Still not opened the TOD one's :p Should I?

metalinvader

Rhys135 said:
Still not opened the TOD one's :p Should I?

Hell yes! Open them,Enjoy them,Act out the bridge scene.(Believe me,I have!:p )

Seriously,TOD Indy and Mola Ram are two of the greatest figures ever produced in this scale.You'll have no regrets opening them.

Stoo

metalinvader said:
I bought this off of a used book dealer on barnesandnoble.com.Other spanish titles are listed,Which I hope to get soon.

BTW,Any day now,I'm expecting an EXTREMELY rare Young Indy collectible to show up at my house.This is an extremely rare item that I got for dirt cheap.Can't tell what it is now though,It's a secret!:p

Hey Stoo,Do you own the TV Guide with Young Indy on the cover?
No, I do NOT own the TV Guide!:mad: I saw it at a convenience store but was on my out for the night and didn't have a pocket large enough!
So, is your "extremely" rare item, the magazine or the Young Indy Adventure Knife? Good luck on acquiring those other titles.

Zounds, Stoo, did you really not hear about the ant until just yesterday? It's been know about for months...

I did have that TV Guide with the Young Indy cover story, and I believe I still have it, though it's buried with scads of other stuff at my parents' home. I'll have to look for it sometime...
Dig it out! I recently got the "Starlog" Young Indy issue and will post the content when I get the chance.

As for the RC Ant: Indy Toys are not something I collect so I'm not really up-to-speed with what's out there. Not only that but there is
NOTHING here in Switzerland. If it wasn't for everybody posting here, I wouldn't even be aware that most of this stuff existed. The ONLY
times I've seen an actual Indy toy display in person was in London & San Francisco. So hat's off to all you rabid, Ravenhead collectors.:hat:

That said, if I see some Young Indy figures when I go back to Montreal for X-mas, I'll buy every, single one I see and customize 'em!
I also probably would be an Indy toothbrush, too.:eek: The Ant is so bizzare, it's priceless.

metalinvader

Stoo said:
No, I do NOT own the TV Guide!:mad: I saw it at a convenience store but was on my out for the night and didn't have a pocket large enough!
So, is your "extremely" rare item, the magazine or the Young Indy Adventure Knife? Good luck on acquiring those other titles.

The reason why I asked about the TV guide is because there is a nice shot of Corey Carrier's Indy wearing a fedora that I have not seen published anywhere else.Just wondering if you've seen the picture.

Anyways,Nope.The item is neither the magazine nor knife.AH,What the hell,Here is a picture of it.

IndyYoungTVTimes.jpg

It's one of those Sunday newspaper supplements that usually get thrown away the next day,Let alone survive 15 years!Down side is,I'm STILL waiting for this item to show up here.:mad:

Little Indy

It's here, it's here, it's finally here!! After missing out on the pre-order and getting on the waitlist(which I thought was hopeless), then having to change credit card numbers, due to a security breach at MC, my Sideshow exclusive Indy is finally here!! I'll post pics after play time.

Crack that whip

Considering how fond I am of the LEGO Indy line, it's astounding how long it's taking me to get all the sets I want (at least one of each, with multiples of certain sets depending upon their parts assortments), but I continue to work at it, and today I finally acquired not one but two copies of set # 7628: Peril in Peru. Huzzah!

JackBurton

Yesterday I got the "Shanghai Chase" Lego Set. So, first ToD Figures for me.
Still waiting for the ToD Hasbro Figures I ordered.

indyt

JackBurton said:
Yesterday I got the "Shanghai Chase" Lego Set. So, first ToD Figures for me.
Still waiting for the ToD Hasbro Figures I ordered.

Where did you get the Shanghai Chase set from? Is it out?