3rd tv spot?

The Man

The production design on display in these little titbits is staggering. This could have the most fiendish booby-traps yet. Love it!(y)

The Man

Is it just the Youtube quality or does that May 22 title-graphic look more in keeping with the older, trashy style?

-Jones-

The Man said:
Is it just the Youtube quality or does that May 22 title-graphic look more in keeping with the older, trashy style?

It's slightly different, but not too much ;).

A_True_Believer

Violet Indy said:
"Get on Gramps!" Kind of expecting that. Quite funny, but Mutt won't be saying that for too long after all the stuff they'll end up going through. (y) Great one, Spriggan!

My guess is the "Get on, Gramps!" comes after the other "Get On" that we've seen in previous trailers.

Mutt: Get on!

*Indy hesitates for a second, unsure about the bike*

Mutt: *more desperately* "Get on, Gramps!"

tocksic

A_True_Believer said:
My guess is the "Get on, Gramps!" comes after the other "Get On" that we've seen in previous trailers.

*Indy hesitates for a second, unsure about the bike*

Mutt: *more desperately* "Get on, Gramps!"

I would say the "get on" is a cut version of "get on gramps". Just Like "you will find it" was a cut version of "you will help us find it".

The Man

tocksic said:
I would say the "get on" is a cut version of "get on gramps". Just Like "you will find it" was a cut version of "you will help us find it".

Knowing Harrison, and given what David Keopp recently revealed, that line was probably there at Ford's insistence.

The Golden Idol

jasperjones said:
Exactly. At the Marshall college point of the film Mutt will think of Indy as an old duffer. Indy will come good and save Mutt while they are digging in the cemetery and are attacked by the masked cemetery warriors - leading to the "I thought you were a teacher" comment.

It'll probably be like this: Mutt will think he's saving Indy at Marshall College, but soon he'll get in over his head and it'll be up to Indy to save him.

The Man

This isn't on the O.S. yet, even though they've got the new trailer up and running. Hmmm...

Shortie

tocksic said:
The one in this one sounds more angry.
Indy:...
Mutt: GET ON, Gramps!