Amazing custom 1/6 scale Indy heads!

Billy Ray

Warriors Gate Productions (WGP) has been working on some really great custom 1/6 Indy heads which can be seen in this thread over at the Sideshow Freaks message board.

I've been following development on these for a while now and I have to say, they are looking pretty darned good. Towards the end of the thread, starting around page 70, there are some shots of the actual cast head.

I've got an old custom Indy I put together and some spare Sideshow gear lying around and am seriously thinking about picking one, or both, of these heads up. I really can't decide whether to go with the traditional or smiling sculpt, they both look fantastic! I'll probably go for both and have the option to display him either way.

Billy Ray

Seems like these heads have been in development forever but well worth the wait. The traditional and smiling heads have finally started shipping and a few folks have posted painted examples:

attachment.php

P1130971.jpg

I think that smiling sculpt is off the charts and will definitely be ordering one to replace the head on my old custom Indy!

Henry W Jones

Exulted Unicron said:
I dunno, there's just something that's really unnerving and creepy about that smiling Indy sculpt.

Thank you. At least I'm not the only one. It looks like serial killer Indy. "Indiana Jones and the Silence of the Lambs".

It puts the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets the whip again.

Montana Smith

At first glance the smiling sculpt looked exceptional.

Then I noticed the eyes.

And now I can't see anything but Indy the lech eyeing up a young Marion. :eek:

Henry W Jones

Montana Smith said:
At first glance the smiling sculpt looked exceptional.

Then I noticed the eyes.

And now I can't see anything but Indy the lech eyeing up a young Marion. :eek:

That is his "I am gonna get me some and she's getting an A+ in archeology this year" look. :eek: