AMC Hero list

fixer79

deckard24 said:
Will Smith in Ali, why is he on the list?

The Terminator in The Terminator, when he was a bad guy?

What a crappy list to choose from! Where were characters like John Mclane, Luke Skywalker, Maximus, King Leonidas, Superman, Batman, Rob Roy, Harry Tasker, and Aragorn?

It IS a crappy list, isn't it...
Oh well... As long as Indy's number one, I ain't complainin' ;)

Shortie

McClane should definately be on there. Especally since they air DHWAV.

Why didn't they put T2 for the Terminator, they had the T-1000 on the bad guys list.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Not really a Jack fan to be honest, and no way, he's better than Indy. Besides I like Barbossa's character better than Jack's (good, bad, whatever your take is on him). That's it, I'm going and voting.

I'm surprised that this discussion has gone on for as long as it has without anyone pointing out how flippin' awful the list itself is. And all the lists on AMC's site are a disgusting and narrow representation of mostly very modern cinema. It's despicable. The Dames list is easily the most offensive.

metalinvader

ResidentAlien said:
I'm surprised that this discussion has gone on for as long as it has without anyone pointing out how flippin' awful the list itself is. And all the lists on AMC's site are a disgusting and narrow representation of mostly very modern cinema. It's despicable. The Dames list is easily the most offensive.

Ugh,I just saw the "Dames" list...Something about mary and Beaches??!??!!?