And your favourtite Indy punch is ....

JP Jones

kongisking said:
When Indy clasps his hands together, spins around and whams Dovchenko with both fists!
You add that and the double-punch and you have the sweetest moment in the series!:whip:

Forrestall

What about in LC, when he's on the boat after Mr. white suit tells Indy he belongs in a museum- and he knocks out 2 (two) guys with one right cross??

Legendary.

oki9Sedo

Does a series of punches count?

That one-to-three combo he gives the German mechanic when he's finally had enough, before delivering a fourth coup de grace, gets my vote.

The Drifter

I've always liked the punch Indy threw in the beginning of ToD. He flattened the cigarette girl! That was a helluva punch.

DiscoLad

Rocket Surgeon said:
5023990844_8a488ff026_z.jpg

Decked.

My favorite is the combo move from Raiders when he takes down the Nazi in the sub base after being found in hiding.

The look on his face is epic.

oki9Sedo

DiscoLad said:
Decked.

My favorite is the combo move from Raiders when he takes down the Nazi in the sub base after being found in hiding.

The look on his face is epic.

He knees him in the balls and then in the face, as I recall.

I love the fact that you don't see the actual moves, you just see an upper body shot of Indy shifting his torso aggressively and the Nazi going down, then him doing it again.

DiscoLad

oki9Sedo said:
He knees him in the balls and then in the face, as I recall.

I love the fact that you don't see the actual moves, you just see an upper body shot of Indy shifting his torso aggressively and the Nazi going down, then him doing it again.

A hit is a hit.
It's all the same. :p