Animated Series Lucas Petition

indyclone25

well i havent read every thing that was written in this thread but if lucas decides to do a animated show i think it should be set in the thirties with the adventures giving indy a cliffhanger every week. have indy in a predicament at the end of the show ( much like the old serials ) and the following week pick it up where it left off, i think that would keep you coming back each week til the four part story arc was finished .:D

RedeemedChild

indyclone25 said:
well i havent read every thing that was written in this thread but if lucas decides to do a animated show i think it should be set in the thirties with the adventures giving indy a cliffhanger every week. have indy in a predicament at the end of the show ( much like the old serials ) and the following week pick it up where it left off, i think that would keep you coming back each week til the four part story arc was finished .:D

Well actually that's quite a good idea IndyClone25. I think your idea is the best suited for an Indiana Jones TV show. Perhaps you could also send George Lucas a letter IndyClone25.

Stoo

Ajax the Great said:
I think it's pretty arrogant to petition an artist to manipulate their vision for personal entertainment. Let the creator do what they want with the film, and let us judge their creative vision, not our creative vision. We're just supposed to be audience members, not part of the creative process.
It must be said. This petition for a cartoon Indy series shows a remarkable amount of selfishness & greed on Child?s behalf.:rolleyes: Sure we?d all like to see it happen but Lucas doesn't owe us anything...especially those who aren't giving any ca$h for his efforts...
RedeemedChild said:
Anyway about your question, I recorded the Indiana Jones movies from History Channel and SyFy...
Right. Thanks for finally replying to the question and the answer is just as I remembered. Here are some more: What Indy products do you own legitimately and 1st hand? How much money have you personally put into George Lucas? pocket with regards to Indiana Jones? (Again, honestly. Remember, lying is a sin!)

RedeemedChild

Stoo said:
It must be said. This petition for a cartoon Indy series shows a remarkable amount of selfishness & greed on Child?s behalf.:rolleyes: Sure we?d all like to see it happen but Lucas doesn't owe us anything...especially those who aren't giving any ca$h for his efforts...
Right. Thanks for finally replying to the question and the answer is just as I remembered. Here are some more: What Indy products do you own legitimately and 1st hand? How much money have you personally put into George Lucas? pocket with regards to Indiana Jones? (Again, honestly. Remember, lying is a sin!)

Okay, Stoo. So I've purchased the Indiana Jones games from GameStop and I've bought the Indiana Jones books and comics, so yes I'm giving money to Mr. Lucas. Still, Mr. George Lucas gets money from me from both avenues: Star Wars and Indiana Jones.

fieromx

I think it's a good idea. Not sure a cartoOn should be a weekly series or
movie type. So far, we've had complete shows (movies).
People might expect a complete show.

I know during the 40's, these cliffhanger series were predominate like
Shazam, Batman, Green Hornet. I've rented these and enjoyed them.

I agree with an earlier post, spare us any 'anime', it's so cliche' and juvenile.
Present an Indiana Jones as a serious cartoon.

Montana Smith

Stoo said:

Lucas seems to treat film-making as a hobby, well he hardly needs the money. He makes films for fun, films that he wants to see. If he wants an Indy cartoon he'ill make one. If he doesn't, no amount of petitioning is likely to change his mind.

Stoo

RedeemedChild said:
Okay, Stoo. So I've purchased the Indiana Jones games from GameStop and I've bought the Indiana Jones books and comics, so yes I'm giving money to Mr. Lucas. Still, Mr. George Lucas gets money from me from both avenues: Star Wars and Indiana Jones.
You've actually bought all the Indy books & comics?:confused: That's quite a surprise since you never talk about them here. If you have the books & comics then why don't you offer your opinions on them and spare us the crap about cutesy video games and all your favourite film series that NEED to be turned into cartoon TV shows...
Montana Smith said:
Lucas seems to treat film-making as a hobby, well he hardly needs the money. He makes films for fun, films that he wants to see. If he wants an Indy cartoon he'ill make one. If he doesn't, no amount of petitioning is likely to change his mind.
I'm not one to contemplate on what George thinks but...Someone who doesn't own the original trilogy (in any official capacity), who didn't bother to go see Indy 4 in the theatres & downloaded a pirate copy from the internet, who is petitioning Lucas for an animated series?:sick: Greedy...

"Gimme, Gimme, Gimme" - Black Flag

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nK2b-6YfG0k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nK2b-6YfG0k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Montana Smith

Stoo said:
I'm not one to contemplate on what George thinks but...Someone who doesn't own the original trilogy (in any official capacity), who didn't bother to go see Indy 4 in the theatres & downloaded a pirate copy from the internet, who is petitioning Lucas for an animated series?:sick: Greedy...

And we all know that bad bunnies don't go to bunny heaven. :(