Anyone with great pics of the films/characters drop them here-->

StoneTriple

67999-004-2D698168.jpg

Indy~Annie

Big Letters So Every One Can See!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY!!! PUT THE ACTORS/ACTRESS NAMES UNDER THERE PIC CAUSE IM SURE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESNT REALLY KNOW WHO SOME OF THEM ARE.:(

so i would be very thankful if you did.:D

The Golden Idol

Attila the Professor said:
Lonsome, who's in the sword-and-sandals picture, above Molina, and then who's between Puri and Stone?

There's no one between Puri and Stone. I'm guessing that you're talking about the person under Stone; that's Lao Che. :D

Attila the Professor

Staff member
The Golden Idol said:
There's no one between Puri and Stone. I'm guessing that you're talking about the person under Stone; that's Lao Che. :D

Ah, actually, what happened was that I remembered Philip Stone as being the name of the actor who played Lao Che, rather than the one who played Blumburtt, who I <I>did not</I> recognize until you just said so. I recognized Lao Che as Lao Che, just with the wrong name.

And check out the guy on the left more closely, for those who are wondering who's in the pic that Indy~Annie posted.

I've still got nothing on sword-and-sandals though.

The Golden Idol

And check out the guy on the left more closely, for those who are wondering who's in the pic that Indy~Annie posted.

I've still got nothing on sword-and-sandals though.

No idea still on both.

Stoo

Pretty sure that's Harrison on the left, gang.
It is. In Ford's A&E Biography, that photo is used in a montage of his stage acting days.