Awards time! Vote for Indy!

The Man

The fact that Crystal Skull is placed not the 'Action/Adventure' category but in 'Family' pretty much says it all...

Darth Vile

The Man said:
The fact that Crystal Skull is placed not the 'Action/Adventure' category but in 'Family' pretty much says it all...

Really? What else is in 'Action/Adventure' category?

The Man

Darth Vile said:
Really? What else is in 'Action/Adventure' category?

I went back and checked: Crystal Skull is in 'Action/Adventure' now, but I could have sworn it was in 'Family' before. If I'm wrong, I do apologise. The Mummy 3, Wanted and I Am Legend round out the list.

The Man

What about 'Best Male Performer'? Downey Jr, Bale, Harrison? Ford was, after all, the least sh!tty factor of Crystal Skull, but does that in itself merit awards?

bonoferox

The Man said:
What about 'Best Male Performer'? Downey Jr, Bale, Harrison? Ford was, after all, the least sh!tty factor of Crystal Skull, but does that in itself merit awards?

As much as I loved Ford, I gave my vote to RDJ.

Darth Vile

The Man said:
I went back and checked: Crystal Skull is in 'Action/Adventure' now, but I could have sworn it was in 'Family' before. If I'm wrong, I do apologise. The Mummy 3, Wanted and I Am Legend round out the list.

Wishfull thinking on your part I think... ;)

The Man

The awards race will truly heat up next year when Shia LaBeouf takes on Heath Ledger for the 'Best Supporting Actor' Oscar...

09.jpg

Skull doesn't deserve anything...Dark Knight and Iron Man schooled it. Shame it was made to look better because of the specific categories they put it in. It's with crap...but then I suppose it belongs with crap. Grand scale cheating, Indy wouldn't win a darn thing if paired with Iron Man and Dark Knight especially. Thankfully most people feel those films are superior to the garbage that Steven and George spewed out. For that I have faith in humanity, albeit little.

Shortie

I voted for TDK (despite not seeing it yet, LOL) for Comic, Indy for Action/Adventure, Downey for Male (he's an awesome Tony Stark, better than Bale IMO) & Wall*E for Family.