Back to school Dr. Jones?

Goonie

:confused: Just wondering if there are any back-to-school Indy products out there this year.

My guess is there probably won't be anything since we don't have a movie to support it, and Indy merchandise is disappearing.:( I guess we have to buy Rise of Cobra and Hanna Montana products instead. :rolleyes: (n)

DocWhiskey

I looked here and there. Nothin'. Just Jonas Bros, Hanna Montana, Transformers, some Iron Man. Bah. No Indy. But there weren't any last year either, right? It's a shame.

Goonie said:
:confused: Just wondering if there are any back-to-school Indy products out there this year.

My guess is there probably won't be anything since we don't have a movie to support it, and Indy merchandise is disappearing.:( I guess we have to buy Rise of Cobra and Hanna Montana products instead. :rolleyes: (n)

Just the Mead color folders from 2008 (just saw them on eBay); there were 3 made that had VERY poor distribution last year.

indyclone25

there were two backpacks from toys r us last year my son still ha his from last year i will ad photo soon ---and then there were the backpacks available from disneyworld from the indiana jones outpost store --- but other than that there was no notebooks or paper. ----but i did find one folder with mutt on it ---i will post pic of that too
:D

the book bag

indianajonesschoolsupplies001.jpg

the folder
indianajonesschoolsupplies006.jpg

Last edited:

Brandon

I've seen the folders at a couple Big Lots for .50 each.

Two have Mutt on them and only one has Indy unfortunately. And he's in silouette!

I asked at one Big Lots if they had seen any other Indy school supplies. They said no.

Brandon