Bad habits

Zharah

Omg! Yea! I remember you! :D I've been away for too long. Waaaay too long. And yes, I am in the military. I had to clean up so I signed up. i'm training to become a linguist. In Arabic actually, since i'm half middle-eastern. :) They wouldn't let me do Spec Ops like I had wanted because I'm a woman. So yea...

It's great to see you again vaxer...:D

vaxer

Moderator Emeritus
I remember the adventures of Zharah/Basil, that was great to read. Ok back on topic...

my bad habbits:

I hate washing the dishes so I often let it pile up until the weekend...
I hate cleaning so I often leave a mess until the weekend...
I hate doing my laundry so I often leave it pile up until the weekend...

Needless to say, I spend my weekends cleaning!

Raffey

Hey Zarah!

Welcome back....! Military, huh? YIKES! :D :D :p

Bad Habits:

Procrastination
Laziness
Perfectionist

(I know it's weird that my aspiration is to be perfectly lazy which I hope to start working on tomorrow!) :p

Indyologist

Zharah said:
They wouldn't let me do Spec Ops like I had wanted because I'm a woman. ...:D

Sheesh, that is SO ignorant! I mean SOMEONE has to wash the guys' uniforms while they're out on missions.

Just kidding! Really, that is so utterly lame, not letting you do what you want because you're a woman. Stupid, stupid. :mad:

Magda

It seems that we have quite a few procrastinators. Sadly, I'm one of them! :p I'm also a bit critical, pretty indecisive, and I tend to worry too much.

Last edited:

Pale Horse

Staff member
Ameera said:
It seems that we have quite a few procrastinators. Sadly, I'm one of them! :p I'm also pretty indeciveness, tend to worry too much, and a bit critical.

I'll get back to this post in a minute...

he he :D

Magda

I can't spell indecisive without the help of a dictionary if my life depended on it. But thanks for nitpicking, pale. :p

Pale Horse

Staff member
Ameera said:
I can't spell indecisive without the help of a dictionary if my life depended on it. But thanks for nitpicking, pale. :p

not nitpicking (I can't spell either) just pointing out that I am a procrastinator too, and that I can put off tomorrow, that which I put off today. :p

vaxer

Moderator Emeritus
Ameera said:
So... how many procrastinators do we have now? :p

I just looked that complicated word up in the dictionary, I think we're all like that, it's human nature. 6 billion procrastinators.

Tennessee R

I haven't decided if I'm old enough to become indecicive yet. ;)

My dear Miss Marion, you keep putting things off till tomorrow, and you'll end up with a lot of empty yesterdays. ;)
Can you tell me what movie that's from?

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
^Music Man^

"Procrastination is the key to keep yourself in misery." - Mom
My mother would tell me that when I was younger. I didn't listen to her then, but gosh darn it she was right!

Bad habits -
Picking my nose and then eating my boogers
Snuffing really loud in public
Farting in public
Being rude to nice people

<small>NOT</small>

Finn

Staff member
Aaron, I was already starting to wonder how you'd get your hands on <i>my</i> list. :p

VP

Moderator Emeritus
That's my list too. Except I'm not rude to nice people. I am also a procrastinator who spits in the street.

Indyologist

Ameera said:
Wow. With that many, it's a wonder that anything gets done on this planet. LOL

Stuff actually gets DONE?! On which astral plane would that be?

Procrastinators of the world, let's all have a meeting tomorrow...

On second thought, forget it. I don't feel like it. (tee hee)

Zharah

Indyologist said:
Really, that is so utterly lame, not letting you do what you want because you're a woman. Stupid, stupid. :mad:

No kidding. I told the recruiter how much that pissed me off, and he looked at me and said, "Write your local congressman."

And then that's when procrastion kicked in. Hahaha :D

Last edited:

Raffey

Is being rude to nice people considered a bad habit?

Darn it! I guess I have to add that one to my list..... :p

Zharah

Thought of another one...

Yea, sitting on this messageboard for hours on end like I used to.

You guys are addicting, hahahaha :p