Belloq lines not closed-captioned?

Kooshmeister

I noticed watching the DVD that Belloq's lines, "Cut him off!" and "He's there!" during the truck chase are not closed-captioned. Is this common? I also recently saw a clip of the chase with foreign subtitles and neither line was subtitled there, either (all they subtitled there was him going, "Idiot! Idiot!").

I could be mistaken about "He's there!" but I know for certain that "Cut him off!" is not on the DVD subtitles.

Raiders90

That damn Lucas! Ruining the Indy saga by not including the line "He's there!" in subtitles! Proof he's lost his mind.

Crack that whip

Because you're not watching with the subtitles / closed-captioning turned on. ;)

(Some installments of The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles / The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones do have subtitles "by default" for certain scenes, incidentally.)

Last edited:

The Man

Crack that whip said:
Because you're not watching with the subtitles / closed-captioning turned on on your DVD player. ;)

(Some installments of The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles / The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones do have subtitles "by default" for certain scenes, incidentally.)

Ahh, yes. Must...reboot...brain...:p