Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Temple of Doom- Main, Slave Children, Shortie & Willie

Votes: 25 46.3%
  • Last Crusade- Main, Grail, Nazi & Motorcycle Chase

Votes: 20 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shortie

So which movie do you guys think had the best end credits score? I personally think it's TOD.

The_Raiders

Ooh, that's a really tough one between ROTLA and TOD. I think I'd have to go with TOD, LC is last, i still like it though. (y)

Michael24

All great, but I think I'll do with Temple of Doom. I've just always loved the way the slave children's theme starts up with the rolling snare drums. (y)

If Adventure has a name, it must be Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

I love the money shot push in on Indy after he takes out the Thugees with the one-two punch in the mine.

Tsar

Last Crusade is the best. The epic Grail score playing over the heroes riding off into the sunset, nothing beats it.

crowmagnumman

I voted TOD, but I really do love that grail theme as they are riding off into the sunset in LC. It's such a beautiful ending.

ReggieSnake

That's a toughy.

RotLA is the classic original and Marion's theme is beautiful.

ToD is creative how it mixes Short Round's theme with the Raiders march, it transitions smoothly, and keeps an eastern feel to the whole piece. The Raiders March itself here gives RotLA a run for it's money.

LC seems a little more choppy than ToD, though the Scherzo and Grail theme are great.

I'll go with ToD.

agentsands77

ToD has a really nice survey of themes, but I'm going to go with RAIDERS, since Marion's theme is the perfect compliment to the Raiders march. It feels the most natural of any of the end credit medleys.

stunrun

I'm inclined to go with ROTLA. The scene in the warehouse for some reason is one of my favorite endings - so with a great ending, i'm sort of biased i guess to include the rest of the credits score with it:p

oki9Sedo

This is one that changes quite frequently for me, so there's little point answering. Right now its Last Crusade.

IndySeven

Michael24 said:
All great, but I think I'll do with Temple of Doom. I've just always loved the way the slave children's theme starts up with the rolling snare drums. (y)

Totally!(y)