Best Indy Bargain!!!

Dr. Indy Jones

Not sure if this topic has already been made, but I thought we could share what our best Indy bargain's was. (ether being a Indy book, toy, ect..)

(F.Y.I. there should be an "S" after the "n" in bargain.)

Well, one of my better bargains was when I was in this antique store that was next the the town I live in. So I was in there with my mom, dad, and my brother looking around when I see on this shelf a Star Was book. I walk over at to take a look at it, and lord and behold when I picked that book up, there was an Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom story book right behind it. I was so happy, and I was even more happy to see that the price of the book was only $5. So I bought the book and I can tell that is had been very well taken care of. I'll have to take some pics. load it up here to show you all. :gun: :gun:

I have a tone more stories to tell, but I let me get my pics. taken first then I'll shall tell the rest, lol. :whip: :whip:

Indy's Fist

I got the "Raders of the Lost Ark" board game for like $8 at an antique mall here in Phoenix about a year ago. I also found all the Dark Horse comics in a comic/collectables shop that was closing. I got the ones I needed for something like $1 each!

IndySeven

I got a Temple of Doom novel in mint condition a few months ago at a Salvation Army store. I bought it for $1!(y)