Best Sidekick

who was the best sidekick

• Total voters

Kevin

I'm sorry but if it hadn't been for Short Round, Willie would have been burned alive and Indy would still be in India worshipping Kali.

Zealot

Well, I like clumsy sidekicks, so I had difficulty choosing between Brody and Henry Jones Sr., but in the end I went for Henry, I mean it's Indy's dad! And it's Sean Connery! :)

QBComics

Wu Han. He's pretty neat and I felt bad for him when he died. His last line is his best: Letting you know his relationship with Indy.

TrinitysGhost

For me it was a tie between Marcus and Sallah. I appreciate the humor, knowledge and compassion they both lent to their scenes (with Indy in particular), but I think Sallah's scene in LC where he grabbed the camels for the getaway pushes my vote for him slightly ahead.

Muttette

Short Round... he's just such a cute lil sidekick, and funny as hell! Henry Jones senior comes a close second though! That thing with the birds on the beach was just pure genius! :whip:

AnythingGoes

Sallah, hands down! Because of him, whenever I'm exited I sing, 'I am the Monarch of the Sea! I am the Ruler of the Queen's Navy...' the only bad thing about Sallah is that fez of his...
:whip: