Bond 23 - Skyfall

Stoo

AndyLGR said:
No matter how many times you post the same thing I'm still not sure if you're being serious or not :confused:
He is not being serious. That is for certain.

Montana Smith

Stoo said:
He is not being serious. That is for certain.

Because...

Raiders112390 said:
...I dislike Nolan Batman fans as a matter of principle. They're like a cancer on the internet, and if they had their way, all films would be utterly dark, pretentious, overwrought and gritty with no escapism or fun.

He edited out the part that all Nolan fans should be exterminated.

Montana Smith

I liked Skyfall, though it did take a little while to get back into the spirit of Bond.

By that I mean I had to overlook the way he departed his motorcycle to catch the train or the almost certain fatal long drop into the river.

But then it's Bond. Fighting terrorism at any cost. Wonder what the cost of the collateral damage was, in terms of civilian lives?

The film gets better and better as it progresses to that great gloomy house on the moor. That was a very atmospheric setting.

Bond reborn with a new M and a new Moneypenny in place for two more contracted films?

Though Daniel Craig is starting to look older than his years. He's already visibly entering the Roger Moore stage ripe for retirement. Would have sworn he was into his mid-fifties. Bond obviously spent too much time in the sun in exotic locations, too busy taking down villains to slap on the sun cream.

AndyLGR

Montana Smith said:
Though Daniel Craig is starting to look older than his years. He's already visibly entering the Roger Moore stage ripe for retirement. Would have sworn he was into his mid-fifties. Bond obviously spent too much time in the sun in exotic locations, too busy taking down villains to slap on the sun cream.
Yep Daniel Craig is the Sid James of secret agents.

I think 2 more movies and he will finish as bond.

Montana Smith

AndyLGR said:
Yep Daniel Craig is the Sid James of secret agents

8656-2995.gif

Commander Bond?

:D