Both 'mystery of the blues' bookends w/Preview

metalinvader

He will be. Mystery of the blues is the one episode Lucas didn't touch.
But then again, You never know with Lucas.

metalinvader

It really makes me wonder.Harrison wasn't in the young Indy trailer on the young indy site,Nor was his appearance mentioned in the press release

The feature-length episodes star Sean Patrick Flanery (Boondock Saints, ?The Dead Zone?) as teenaged Indy and Corey Carrier (Nixon) as 9-year-old Indy. The extraordinary cast of guest stars includes Christopher Lee, Vanessa Redgrave, Max von Sydow, Anne Heche, Lukas Haas, Elizabeth Hurley, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Jeffrey Wright and Daniel Craig

You'd think Harrisons name would be on the list,Well I guess we'll find out when the third set comes out in '08!

Grizzlor

Technically I think he was a Special Guest Star :p Harrison will be in it. The DVD's contain precisely the same versions released on VHS (the ones that were).

Stoo

Life?s Sweet Surprises

Junior Jones said:
I do have the Chicago bookends, but the video and sound quality is poor. Plus, they were recorded on VHS and I don't have the equipment to upload them to my computer.

Don't obsess about it too much, though. A lot of the Old Indy bookends are really cool, but some are... not so much. And these definitely come down in the "lame" category.
I was just looking through some of my Indy stuff when a paper fell from out of a book. It was the printed cover from a VHS trade I did 10 years ago and it reminded me that I never transferred the PAL tape to NTSC. It contains Transylvania, Prague, the 1 hour version of Palestine... and the alternate ?Blues? bookends!!!(y)

All this time I?ve had them and completely forgotten! I?ll be home at Christmas so I?ll dig the tape out of storage and get the sucker transferred.

Flannery10

Stoo said:
All this time I?ve had them and completely forgotten! I?ll be home
at Christmas so I?ll dig the tape out of storage and get the sucker
transferred.

And post them on youtube, please?

Flannery10

Don't you think that preview would give viewers the impression that half the movie is about Harrison and the other half about Flannery. I mean, people who have never seen Young Indy, and don't know about the bookends. That was certainly the purpose, to atract more viewers to Young Indy.

Adamwankenobi

Flannery10 said:
Don't you think that preview would give viewers the impression that half the movie is about Harrison and the other half about Flannery. I mean, people who have never seen Young Indy, and don't know about the bookends. That was certainly the purpose, to atract more viewers to Young Indy.

It nearly shows all of Ford's footage too.

Dr. Gonzo

Even though Harrison is playing Indiana, I slightly get a Han Solo on Hoth vibe when hes trudging through the snow and talking.

metalinvader

IndyFalco said:
I have seen that same clip over and over and over, and it never gets old for me,
I love it. Its genuine. Indy's look is by far AWESOME !!!

It is a great scene.It would have been awesome if Harrison did do the whole series.Makes you wonder if Harrison did do the series instead of George Hall would the show still have been cut into the vhs/dvd movies.