C-Contest XLII

00Kevin

Indyfan
apalehorse said:
After Finn hackes his way into "'Joshua' The NATO Super-Computer", with three lines of code; the first part of his game involved a first strike to the Arches U.S. National Monument, for reasons only known to reclusive hermit." :D

That's my final one too.

clever, assuming anyone besides us even gets it

Here's 2:

Indy was so Bored because Finn hadn't judged the Captions yet, that he spent his time drawing random lines on the maps and newspapers.

------------------------------------------

What's Black and White, and Red all over?

Tennessee R

intergamer said:
Most of us on the board got it. No need to be elitist.

"elitism.
1The belief that certain persons or members of certain classes or groups deserve favored treatment by virtue of their perceived superiority, as in intellect, social status, or financial resources."

I believe that all men are created equal, I believe that some are more intellectual than others, but I think that it is silly to think that someone is superior because of their knowledge of movies.
00Kevin said "clever, assuming anyone besides us even gets it" So, Yolegoman, and I were simply confirming the fact that the movie is fairly well known.
Oh, and Intergamer, Tell me if I got your stats right under Suggestions and Comments.

00Kevin

Indyfan
yeah, I hadn't realised that so many people had even seen it! I hadn't even heard of it until it was on at midnight on AMC 2 months back month

Doc Savage

So did I...but I'm a Doctor, after all. Likely that the Professor and I would have no trouble. (Sorry, I've never been elitest before and thought I'd try it out. I don't think I like it very much.)

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Doc Savage said:
So did I...but I'm a Doctor, after all. Likely that the Professor and I would have no trouble. (Sorry, I've never been elitest before and thought I'd try it out. I don't think I like it very much.)

I don't like it much either, unless I'm being satirical...we should get good ol' Col. Musgrove in on this... ;)

Doc Savage

Attila the Professor said:
Doc Savage said:

I don't like it much either, unless I'm being satirical...we should get good ol' Col. Musgrove in on this... ;)

We could start a secret society and hand out decoder rings. First qualifier would, of course, be an effete title...

Pale Horse

Staff member
I have the code for the decoder rings.

Sorry Finn, this thread is getting away from your intent.

00Kevin

Indyfan
sometimes, you have to do what you think is right to have fun.

okay, that's not ganna a famous line from a movie, I accept it

Finn

Staff member
Resultates huevos, por favor!

3) philhos: <i>"Dad! Put that laser pointer away! I'm trying to read this article on American Industrialism. Sheesh!"</i>

2 intergamer: <i>Associated Press

Utah, USA--
In other news, captured StarShip 1/\/|)^/ escaped Tuesday from the top secret Green River Complex in Eastern Utah. En route to Mother Planet Gilles V, space rogue Andromeda Jones fired two proton torpedoes at the Iron Curtain, thus ending Soviet Domination in Space Warfare.

Dr. Harry Truman, representative of the Green River Complex - recently acclaimed as the "new Area 51" - did not return phone calls before presstime. However, expert of the occult Hans Baerwald told reporters on Wednesday, "those (expletive deleted) don't [realize] what they're getting into. Loop quantum gravity paradoxes are not (expletive deleted) toys. [An individual] can't just take our secret spacecraft, err, can't just take spacecraft and try to develop private aircraft. They'll never discover our secret; they're ruining our plan - err - that's off the (expletive deleted) record,
?"

Colleague B.A. Ward offered a dissenting opinion, consenting the importance of (expletive deleted) secrecy, but disputing Baerwald's faith in a "Central Intelligence Agency" which would investigate related phenomena and seek to capture pirates such as Andromeda Jones.

Mr. Jones, long lost relative of the esteemed archeologist Indiana Jones, could not be reached for comment late Tuesday.

Staff Writer
Associated Press
Barry's Theme</i>

And... 1) tall square: <i>Driven to madness by never getting credit for any of his amazing discoveries, Indiana Jones began to focus on discovering more and more obscure things, such as Mormon assassination conspiracies, as this piece of paper torn from the wall of his apartment reveals.</i>

Was there any better? Well, maybe there was. But I don't approve flooding in my thread... ;)

<small>Nah, there wasn't, actually.</small>​

tall square

Re: Resultates huevos, por favor!

Finn said:
<small>Nah, there wasn't, actually.</small>

Sure there was... i laughed for a long time at intergamer's... but hey. I'll take what I can get. :D

I'll try to have the next contest up by tomorrow.