Caption Contest 28! Yeeha!

Yolegoman

Here we are, finally, let's get this thing rolling again!

8.jpg

Don't whipswing through the light :D

Yolegoman

Attila the Professor

Staff member
"Wheeee!!!!!!!!!!!!"

---

Indy, while adhering to the laws of cartoon violence, cannot fall unless he actually notices that he isn't gripping the whip.

---

Not only did Indy think he was flying, but that giant cherub face on his right was really beginning to freak him out.

---

"Why is it so bright in these places?!"

Canyon

"I've got a bad feeling about this."

"About that idol which Marcus told me about. This is a good time as any to start practicing...."

Indy sure hoped that he wasn't in stuck in the PC version of Emperor's Tomb, cos he knew how bad those keys could be...

"Gee, when the board at the Campus said I could get into higher learning, this isn't what I had in mind..."

"D'you think if I hang here long enough, Mei Ying will rescue me?"

00Kevin

Indyfan
"George of the Jungle.....watch out for that........................................" GONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Let's see, is it "Me Indy...you Marion" or "Me Tarzan...you Jane"? I always get confused on that one.

pigeon

"I know attaching the whip to my hat is going to work!"

(If you look closer it almost looks like Indy is not actually holding anything :)

"Hmm sometimes I wonder when the warranty of the whip is expiring... Doh! (Homer Simpsons style)"

spohlso

Lucas and Spielberg finally realized the marketing department had gone over the edge when the released plans for the life sized 'Indiana Jones Tower Clock.'

00Kevin

Indyfan
man, indy's been hanging like that for 5 days! you would think that Yolego man would give him a break....or at least the rope could swing a little....

Yolegoman

00Kevin said:
man, indy's been hanging like that for 5 days! you would think that Yolego man would give him a break....or at least the rope could swing a little....

Hahaha! Anyway, I was planning on giving it a week, so the deadline is tomorrow night, time whenever I get on. So hurry up if you have a caption!

Yolegoman

Yolegoman

Okay, times up!

It seems my caption was not the most popular ever chosen. It still got a few very good entries, but no matter. I haven't had much practice. :)

The Winners:

3rd Place: Aaron H:
"Let's see, is it "Me Indy...you Marion" or "Me Tarzan...you Jane"? I always get confused on that one."

2nd Place: Attila the Professor:
"Why is it so bright in these places?!"

And, 1st place, is 00Kevin! Duh!
"George of the Jungle.....watch out for that........................................" GONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Okay Kevin, you pick the next one! :D

Yolegoman