Caption Contest # 46

Pale Horse

Staff member
Okay Intergamer didn't want me to be lazy, so I will be renewed by his proding and give it my best effort (today). Thanks IG.

1.jpg

I'll give it a couple of weeks

:banghead:

Last edited by a moderator:

VP

Moderator Emeritus
It probably is. apalehorse made two mistakes: he posted a link to a webpage, and he posted it with two different tags.

You have to post a pic with only

00Kevin

Indyfan
"AHHHH! WATERFALL! TURN TURN TURN!" *desperately struggles to turn

"lemme see, if I wanna get back to Barnett college, I have to take the exit to waterway 27.......OH SHOOT! IT'S THAT EXIT BACK THERE!"

"It's ok, if anything happens, I still have my...uh...." *checks inventory* "uhh....lighter"

Last edited:

Redwall

Upon seeing the waterfall, Indy immediately regretted his decision to buy his raft from Wal-Mart in order to save money for the Secret Map.

Now Indy understood why the soldiers never use the raft...

Last edited:

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
While rafting down dangerous rapids, Indy takes a moment to pause and ponder the question everyone asks while rafting down dangerous rapids, "If every snowflake is unique, why do they all look so similar?"
<small>darn lazy programmers</small>

Tennessee R

"Ah, Uch, Ahh, Umph.
I hate getting wet."

"Ah, Uch, Ahh, Umph.
Brrr, that water's cold"

And if you haven't played FoA, you're most definately not going to understand this. :D

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
"Are there rocks ahead?"
"If there are, we'll all be dead!"
"Stop that rhyming, and I mean it!"
"Does anybody want a peanut?"
"Gaaa!"

Ooops, wait wrong movie...sorry.;)

gavinpape

Indy was lucky to survive after Uncle Albert crashed into yet another German War Vessel....

I suppose only brits will get this..
I don't know how big Only Fools And Horses is in the states...? :D

Pale Horse

Staff member
VP said:
It probably is. apalehorse made two mistakes: he posted a link to a webpage, and he posted it with two different tags.

You have to post a pic with only tags. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, and the competition is fierce on this one. Thanks to Aaron H who helped post it correctly....

and [size=11]Keep up the good work[/size]

Raffey

Indy had to make a fast decision when he came upon the fork in the river. He could float left toward the tree. Or, he could choose to go right toward the Nazi truck.

Naturally, like any great game adventurer, he crashed into the cliff in the middle!

:p