CAPTION CONTEST<--->Series 2, Caption 6

intergamer

Step right up, caption the picture, win fame and glory, best caption wins the license to do whatever the hell they want with the next one.

1041709338.jpg

Get to it!

Pale Horse

Staff member
*From the First Aid manual in Emporer's Tomb

"How to help clear an obstructed airway in a conscious adult:

Determine if the person can speak or cough.
If not, proceed to the next step.

Perform an abdominal thrust (Heimlich Maneuver) repeatedly until the foreign body is expelled.

A chest thrust may be used for markedly obese persons or in late stages of pregnancy.

If the adult or child becomes unresponsive perform CPR- if you see an object in the throat or mouth, remove it. "

Indyologist

Indy's foe unleashes upon our hero his ulimate weapon-- a luminescent cloud of the dreaded beef 'n bean burrito fart.

Last edited:

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
A screen shot from the up-and-coming ultimate crossover game:
Indiana Jones and the Dawn of the Living Dead at Hogwarts

Raffey

Indy winced in sympathy when he realized that kicking a 500 year old Chinese warrior in the nads causes them to partially crumble into dust.

Still, it didn't stop Indy from continuing to kick the warrior several more times. :p

Indyologist

Indy demonstrates a new dance move he learned during his recent trip to Brazil... the REVERSE tango.

vaxer

Moderator Emeritus
I just though the way he ditched all the quotes (implying nothing had struck him as beeing funny) was ironicaly funny (in my interpretation of things anyway). That's it, I'm not the one who decides.

Last edited:

vaxer

Moderator Emeritus
Great, now I feel like I ruined the thread...(it really wasn't my intention but it'll teach me to shut up next time). It shows we all have a different sens of humour.

Anyway I didn't win, I didn't even post a quote, it's unfaire for those who have scratched their minds to come up with something funny.

So I look forward (as long as all the participants of this contest) to knowing to 'real' winner.

intergamer

vaxer said:
Great, now I feel like I ruined the thread...(it really wasn't my intention but it'll teach me to shut up next time). It shows we all have a different sens of humour.

Anyway I didn't win, I didn't even post a quote, it's unfaire for those who have scratched their minds to come up with something funny.

So I look forward (as long as all the participants of this contest) to knowing to 'real' winner.

No, yours could very well have been a caption, and it made me laugh. The others didn't. It's my fault for posting a bad picture, although I assumed that everyone would post something about dancing, which is what I thought Indy looked like he was doing with the ghoul in the picture. Vaxer, you win, unless you want to pick the winner yourself.
I think we need a different game from a caption contest, personally, these are worn out.