Cool Toy Review To Honor Indy All Next Week

metalinvader

Thanks for the heads up,Deckard!
I hope they do a feature on the 'Star Toys" Indy figures from Spain.Those figures,As horrendous as they may be,Have always fascinated me.

Deckard

metalinvader said:
Thanks for the heads up,Deckard!
I hope they do a feature on the 'Star Toys" Indy figures from Spain.Those figures,As horrendous as they may be,Have always fascinated me.

Oh, is that the Indy that comes w/ a croc, or are they gators? I always forget the differance.

metalinvader

Thanks for the heads up Deckard.

Am I the only one who is disturbed by the sight of a robeless Cairo swordsman?

KennerIndy-115.jpg

I had an extra one that was robeless for years and finally I got fed up looking at him in his undies so I gave him an extra map room robe.:p

WillKill4Food

metalinvader said:
Disgusting. :sick:
Somebody has disrespected this figure in two ways: They let him lose his robe, AND they let him walk around without clothes (not counting the turban/cowl thingy).
Horendous.:mad:

Deckard

metalinvader said:
Thanks for the heads up Deckard.

KennerIndy-115.jpg

I had an extra one that was robeless for years and finally I got fed up looking at him in his undies so I gave him an extra map room robe.:p

LoL he isnt rocking a thong is he? :p

Billy Ray

I asked Dan Curto the following question in the Cool Toy Review forums:
Hey Dan, great series so far (as always)! I noticed that the Indiana Jones "theme week" is entitled "Indiana Jones: Past, Present, & Future". Does this mean we will be getting any glimpses of the upcoming Indy stuff???
To which he replied with the following:
Yep, that's what it means....be sure to come back on Sunday for a special report on the future of Indiana Jones.

Note that I will be updating the Indiana Jones and Belloq photos soon...I dug out my Belloq, which turns out isn't as yellow as this one. And I borrowed another Indy figure that does not have a broken thumb. So, both figures will see updates before too long, although I won't post that on the front page. Consider it an "insider's secret" for you folks.

More to come all week long!

Can't wait till Sunday!:D

Billy Ray

No problem. BTW, Dan did update the Indy and ceremonial Belloq pages and also added today: Belloq, Sallah, German Mechanic, and Indy in German uniform along with the Map Room, The Well of the Souls, and Streets of Cairo playsets and the Arabian horse. The latter three aren't up on the Cool Toy Review page yet;) Be sure to check out the cool animations on the Well of the Souls page!

Deckard

Ive never seen the well in such good condition, just stuff on ebay, its actually very cool, and i love the animations at the bottom of thepage of Indy swinging thru the wall.

Billy Ray

Added last night, the Desert Convoy Truck. And this from Dan Curto:
Tomorrow will a little bit interesting...now that we're almost done with the Kenner line, there are some cool toys that you might not have known about, but are proud additions to the Indiana Jones heritage!