Creepy Crawlies for Indy 4?

NileQT87

oh, god. tapeworms could potentially be the nastiest thing ever. any parasitic animal that goes INSIDE your body is nasty.

though, i can see them doing a scene where they take a swim or something and get a bunch of leeches on them. i imagine them doing a scene like that with shia at some point.

maggots is another option.

IndyJr.

Let's see...

Scorpions... LOTS of scorpions...

crabs could do...

huh... how about being trapped in a water filled pit filled with pihronas?

and what about flesh eating birds? little birds?:gun:

Niteshade007

Scorpions would be scary.

What about a giant mechanical shark? Or a friendly alien from outer space who just wants to go home? Or perhaps strange ghostlike thing haunting a house?

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Bats is my guess. It hasn't been done inside a cave like setting or something similar, there's sounds of bats when you wait in line for the ride at Disneyland so it work.

No Ticket

They've really only touched on Indy's huge fear of snakes in one movie. I think it's safe to say they'll at least mention it. I dunno if a critter sequence is really NECESSARY (yes I know all the others have them and they wanted to top them)... but I can't think of anything worse ... or better if you wanna call it that, then what they've already done!

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Agreed. There has to be snakes somewhere. All the films had a snake or snakes in them to refer to his phobia.

No Ticket

Violet Indy said:
Agreed. There has to be snakes somewhere. All the films had a snake or snakes in them to refer to his phobia.

Did they? I don't remember anything about snakes in Last Crusade. I just now remembered the fake snake that scares Indy in TOD.

NileQT87

indy tips his hat to a cobra statue in tod. there's also the part where willie pulls the snake and indy jumps away from it.

in tlc its the young indy sequence where he gets his phobia--in magic train boxcar with all the snakes that get in his clothes and the big one in the water that looks like a hand puppet.

No Ticket

NileQT87-Solo_Baggins said:
indy tips his hat to a cobra statue in tod. there's also the part where willie pulls the snake and indy jumps away from it.

in tlc its the young indy sequence where he gets his phobia--in magic train boxcar with all the snakes that get in his clothes and the big one in the water that looks like a hand puppet.

Oh. Duh. Of course! How could I forget that.

jeshopk

Hi everybody, first post. Long time Indy fanatic. I personally would be creeped out by having to cross a pond filled with exotic fish, eels, frogs an bugs. Maybe that's just me.

Blue Jay

Pale Horse said:
I have it on good authority that with the cameo of all of the women we’ve learned of in the Indiana Jones Universe, that Christmas Island will be featured prominently, especially with reference to Fates of Atlantis, and that a bad case of the crabs in on his agenda:

crabscrossroad.jpg

I think this would be awesome for the movie. it reminds me of fate of atlantis.
But i don't think it is scary enough or even dangerous for that matter.
Indy needs disgusting AND dangerous.

I think this time we get a whole medley of all critters,
because it is set in the jungle, i think we will see a lot of different tings