Disney figures

Ya. I am doing some home improvements, so there is drywall dust all over. I need to clean it, I know. But the lighting is such that I cant see the dust even with the lights on, it only shows up in pictures because of the flash on the camera.

tnswman

mattmanw54301 said:
Ya. I am doing some home improvements, so there is drywall dust all over. I need to clean it, I know. But the lighting is such that I cant see the dust even with the lights on, it only shows up in pictures because of the flash on the camera.

I was just bugging you buddy..... We all have been there :)

Katarn07

Arab Swordsman said:
Did anyone who ordered their figure(s) last week and used standard shipping get theirs yet? I'm getting anxious!

Well it's UPS. They said up to 10 days, right? Believe me, they take as long as they need to. Especially around the holidays. I know from personal experience. USPS Priority is so much better, but most businesses only ship with UPS which I can't stand. They're more expensive (well, on items this size) and they take longer. But I'm really in no rush. I won't get to play with mine until Christmas.

Billy Ray

Hey, I just had a thought...I wonder if the "artifacts" (i.e the idol, head piece, grail tablet, etc) that are the pack ins with the Hasbro figures will work well (scale wise) with this figure?

GARTHV8ER

sad news! went to d-land today and no more indy figures. the lady said they might be getting more but wasn't sure! Might have to go buy the ebay ones!! If you want one!!!!

Katarn07

Billy Ray said:
Hey, I just had a thought...I wonder if the "artifacts" (i.e the idol, head piece, grail tablet, etc) that are the pack ins with the Hasbro figures will work well (scale wise) with this figure?

Most definately not. They'll be too big. If anything, they'd fit better with 1/6 figures, but even then, I think that's a stretch. They're not meant to really go with anything.

I still haven't gotten mine. Sat and Sun aren't business days for them though, so technically it hasn't been 10 days.

chemeleon26

GARTHV8ER said:
sad news! went to d-land today and no more indy figures. the lady said they might be getting more but wasn't sure! Might have to go buy the ebay ones!! If you want one!!!!

Sir, this is terrible news! Still there is little I can do about it otherwise since I live several continents away.

I hope my transaction with Little Indy pushes through. That's my only hope of getting this figure...

Deckard

chemeleon26 said:
Sir, this is terrible news! Still there is little I can do about it otherwise since I live several continents away.

I hope my transaction with Little Indy pushes through. That's my only hope of getting this figure...

Don't worry, people out there bought up 13 of these things, eventualy you'll find one cheap. Whe the game Bioshock came out, i payed $60 for of the metal Big Daddy figures. (Which is more then the game w/ the figure retaileed for.) Now you can pick one up for half of that.

Deckard

Just wanted to let the 10 day shipping people know that mine arrived today, even tho i missed the guy, i got the thing for me to sign. Anyway i ordered mine the first day they started taking them and im in Jersey so if your east coast expect yours today / tommorow. Apparently i have to actualy sign in person. (or so the slip says) I can't just leave it in the door...:mad:

Arab Swordsman

Deckard said:
Just wanted to let the 10 day shipping people know that mine arrived today, even tho i missed the guy, i got the thing for me to sign. Anyway i ordered mine the first day they started taking them and im in Jersey so if your east coast expect yours today / tommorow. Apparently i have to actualy sign in person. (or so the slip says) I can't just leave it in the door...:mad:

Cool. I'm in PA so maybe mine will come today. If it was sent UPS they normally come after 5 at my place.

I got mine today as well. They shipped it two day for some reason even though I didn't pay for it. I wonder if it's because they didn't ship it out for a few days.

I haven't looked at it much, I need a place to store all my stuff. However, I have a problem. The card that looks the nicest has a big scuff on the bubble right over Indy's face. I don't know which one I should open.

Deckard

IndySeven said:
Does anyone know if the figure has arrived at Disney MGM Studios yet?:confused:

Im not sure they are coming to florida. I think they were a Disneyland exclusive and from what i hear there out, so u may have to wait for the KOTS version to come out or pick one up off of ebay.

Katarn07

Deckard said:

UPS called and said it'll be here tomorrow. First off, that was longer than 10 days. Second off, I have to sign for it? I hate UPS. Why can't stores ever off USPS Priority? It's faster, it's cheaper, and I don't have to be home to get it!!!

Frustration aside, I'm pretty excited to get it.

Arab Swordsman

Katarn07 said:
UPS called and said it'll be here tomorrow. First off, that was longer than 10 days. Second off, I have to sign for it? I hate UPS. Why can't stores ever off USPS Priority? It's faster, it's cheaper, and I don't have to be home to get it!!!

Frustration aside, I'm pretty excited to get it.

Mine is coming tomorrow too. They say 10 business days which is actually 14full days because they don't include weekends. Thank God my wife will be home tomorrow to sign for it!

Billy Ray

Deckard said:
Im not sure they are coming to florida. I think they were a Disneyland exclusive and from what i hear there out, so u may have to wait for the KOTS version to come out or pick one up off of ebay.

You know, when the first 4" Disney Indy came out I went out to Disneyland CA and was dismayed that they didn't have any. The guy in the Indy store said that they were exclusive to Disneyworld (FL). I wound up getting one off of e-bay. Fast forward a couple of years and, on my next trip to Disneyland CA, they had a boatloaf of them!

I wonder why the Indy and SW park exclusives aren't sold at the Disney stores in the malls...anyone have nay intel on that? They sell POTC stuff. Maybe it has something to do with thte fact that POTC is a Disney movie, but it just seems like they coulld make a killing selling SW and Indy stuff too.

ChromiumBlue37

The reason for the Indy merchandise exclusives is that there is an attraction tie-in at DisneyLand/DisneyWorld.

Since Indiana Jones isn't a Disney property, per se, it would not be available at Disney stores outside of the theme parks.