Drinking wine

qwerty

What is the best way to drink wine?
How much is too much?
How early is too early?

When I drink wine I usualy WANT to get drunk. Wine gets you drunk in the best way. You are aware of everything and you are totaly loose and relaxed. But at some point I sometimes think is this too much. When wine hits me it usualy holds me for much longer period then any other alcochol. My good buzz limit is 1L and my maximum is 2L.

Heh.... get snapped on a L&1/2 of L'ambiance (Ambulance) red and invite the lads over to play Risk!

A great way to spend a saturday night from time to time!

LOL

Jay R. Zay

039.jpg

"oh man i am not touching this one!"

Jay R. Zay

temple of john said:
By the way, is it me or does that idol have cornrows? maybe it is infact an African idol.

no, it's just you who has cornrows. :p by the way, the name is "american idol".

roundshort

Canyon said:
Me, I'm not much of a wine lover. I prefer Cava. ;)

Umm Cava is wiine canyon good for you. Some of it is really great and not as hard on the pocket book as Champagne! Umm, and qwerty, I said I am not touching it because of the amount you siad you like to drink. Being a prudish American, we look at about 2 glasses a day as "enough" which is about 12ml. 1 to 2L is a ton, but as a wine salesman, I say, go for 3L a day, drink more, we can always make more!

qwerty

roundshort said:
Umm, and qwerty, I said I am not touching it because of the amount you siad you like to drink. Being a prudish American, we look at about 2 glasses a day as "enough" which is about 12ml. 1 to 2L is a ton, but as a wine salesman, I say, go for 3L a day, drink more, we can always make more!
I sad that 2L is my maximum. I rarely get that far. It is only if the night starts at 7pm and ends around 4am. With good friends and nice atmosphere I can finish those 2L. Other than that I stop at the end of first bottle.
What do you say, you never drink more than 2 glasses? Is that against some wine rule I never heard about?

roundshort

qwerty said:
I sad that 2L is my maximum. I rarely get that far. It is only if the night starts at 7pm and ends around 4am. With good friends and nice atmosphere I can finish those 2L. Other than that I stop at the end of first bottle.
What do you say, you never drink more than 2 glasses? Is that against some wine rule I never heard about?

Believe it or not when you work with the stuff, you don't really drink a lot. Too much of a good thing I guess.