EU's Indy Gear

Exulted Unicron

Time you guys saw my full Indy costume. Its done on a budget, and not 100% accurate yet.

costume1.jpg

costume2.jpg

costume3.jpg

costume4.jpg

costume5.jpg

Hat: Disney
Shirt: surplus
trousers: surplus
webbing: surplus
belt: burton menswear
gun: costume shop
whip: costume shop
bag: burton menswear
boots: surplus
jacket: eBay

Mickiana

Pretty good, EU. Just need to scuff some of your gear up and you will be getting closer to the mark.

Grinnanbearit

Exulted Unicron said:
Time you guys saw my full Indy costume. Its done on a budget, and not 100% accurate yet.

Great creativity on your gear, EU! When you said, "surplus" I envisioned used Army/Navy, but the boots look like spankin' new 1940s Brogans. Care to share where you snagged 'em? Quite a collection of posters, too!
- Grin

Exulted Unicron

I got em from an army surplus store near me called Springfields. They don't just do British military gear, but they also do Russian, German and American. But not just that, they also have surplus police gear. I went in there once, they were having a sale on police issue stab proof vests, riot helmets and full body riot shields.

On the other end of the spectrum, they don't have full surplus, they actually also do new military stock, but thats restricted sales...only to like cadet groups and stuff

DocWhiskey

Nice gear indeed, EU! It gets boring seeing the same screen accurate gear over and over again. I love seeing Indy costumes on a budget (that's how I do it haha) and yours looks great! Lovin' the wall behind you too.