Fallout

Finn

Staff member
Ah, yes. Instead of asking the Internet, you can just start watching, and then at some point decide for yourself whether you want to keep watching or stop and watch something else.

Such a novel idea.

Ender

My dad watched it having never played the games and now he's playing one of them. Poorly, but he is trying.

Finn

Staff member
My dad watched it having never played the games and now he's playing one of them. Poorly, but he is trying.
If it's one of the more recent ones that are in 3D and he's struggling with controls, especially combat, he should try either the original or Fallout 2. Isometric view and turn-based combat that requires no fast reflexes.

Ender

That's a good point. He has played 3D games before but I don't think he's ever truly mastered them.

Spiked

Ah, yes. Instead of asking the Internet, you can just start watching, and then at some point decide for yourself whether you want to keep watching or stop and watch something else.

Such a novel idea.
Maybe he's asking because he considers folks here part of a community and just wants to get their opinion as fellow adventure movie fans. 🤷‍♂️