Favorite Energy Drink

KiKi Kat

I use to hate energy drinks but then I started drinkin Jager Bombs and have become addicted to Red Bulls and Monsters. In fact I bought a case of Monster's last night at work. Anybody else have a favorite?
I know it's a lame topic but I was bored. :D

DocWhiskey

Personally, I'm not into energy drinks at all. But I did try one last year simply called "Cocaine". My friend bought a pack off eBay because apparently it was outlawed in the U.S.

That meant we had to try it.

Cocaine said one can was the equivalent of 3 1/2 Red Bulls. My buddy said he had one the night before and tried going to sleep but couldn't. He felt like running. So he went outside and ran around the neighborhood for about 90 minutes without stopping for a second.

So he got me all pumped up.

I drank it. Nothing happened. And I actually went to sleep a few hours early that night.... disappointed.

The End.

KiKi Kat

DocWhiskey said:
Personally, I'm not into energy drinks at all. But I did try one last year simply called "Cocaine". My friend bought a pack off eBay because apparently it was outlawed in the U.S.

That meant we had to try it.

Cocaine said one can was the equivalent of 3 1/2 Red Bulls. My buddy said he had one the night before and tried going to sleep but couldn't. He felt like running. So he went outside and ran around the neighborhood for about 90 minutes without stopping for a second.

So he got me all pumped up.

I drank it. Nothing happened. And I actually went to sleep a few hours early that night.... disappointed.

The End.

They don't work for me either. I was hopin for a big boost of energy but like you said I was disappointed. I just acquired the taste for them really. But they do tend to have a kick when you mix them with Jager. :p

kongisking

Lime-flavored Gatorade. There is nothing better on a sweltering summer day. Every other flavor just feels wrong, too. Lime is far and away the greatest.