Favorite Indy Fight Scene

jones

Hey Guys,

What is your favorite Indy Fight Scene from the 3 movies? By this I mean scenes like the brawls in the Raven Bar and the Obi-Wan Club or fighting countless foes while zooming threw Egypt, Venice and "The Holy Land" and that kind of thing.

I like The Brawl in "The Raven Bar", From "Raiders", because it introduces Marion and her fierce attitude It also is an awesome Adventureious scene and Is a classic Scene that No Indy Fan Will Ever forget! Also It is in Tibet which gives it a cool mysterious felling. This was also the First Indy Fight Scene I ever saw (I don't count the Chase in peru because Indy Doesn't actually fight)!

What do you think?

grumpus

i kinda like the mechanic fight. big guy beats the crap out of our favorite guy then gets hit by the plane. serves him right

Ska

I like the streets of Cairo scene. It's frantic and fast. Plus I still laugh everytime Indy shoots the swordsman! Some things just never get old...

Indydan13

Indy Vs. Vogel while on tank

It was super awesome when Indy was holding the whip and Vogel was railing on Indy's side, yet Indy never let go. Sr. was saved just in time for Indy to open up a can of whup-a** on Vogel, therefore preventing him from escaping the falling tank.

Battleflail

The Cairo fight scene kicks major butt, literally. Indy personifies the ideal "Don't fight to be fair, fight to win". Elbows, knees, fists, feet, anything that will put the attacker down and let you get away.
The truck scene in Raiders has to be one of my all time favorites, though. Not only is the fight in the cab intense, but our hero uses that big truck as a weapon, knocking the bad guys off the road, wiping the guys off the side with palm trees, and just generally spreading mayhem in his wake. Gotta love that.

Original Raider

Come on guys, the mine cart scene in TOD! Fast, crazy, great special effects, and Indy saves the day with his feet. In fact, the rope bridge scene just might be as good if not better. I'd call it a tie.

Indyologist

In Raiders, I loved both the fight scene in the Raven and the one in the marketplace. Fast, furious and brutal! Kind of how I live my life... yeah, right.

My favorite thing to do in Emperor's Tomb is fight baddies!

Last edited:

Indydan13

Indyologist said:
My favorite thing to do in Emperor's Tomb is fight baddies!

Not to be cynical or rude, but...aren't you supposed to do that in the game anyway? If you buy the game and play it, you are forced to fight bad guys in normal gameplay aren't you? Or is that game more like GTA: III or VC?

Indyologist

Indydan13 said:
Not to be cynical or rude, but...aren't you supposed to do that in the game anyway? If you buy the game and play it, you are forced to fight bad guys in normal gameplay aren't you? Or is that game more like GTA: III or VC?

I don't know what you mean. Of course, you HAVE to fight baddies. How else would you finish the game? I'm just saying that it's one of my favorite things to do in the game.

Indydan13

Indyologist said:
I don't know what you mean. Of course, you HAVE to fight baddies. How else would you finish the game? I'm just saying that it's one of my favorite things to do in the game.

"Yes, now I understand the power of the" game.

(Adapted quote from TOD that I maybe might have messed up)

I understand what you said now....I'm sorry for my extreme stupidity.......

EDIT: The last line...

Last edited:

ElodieJones

the fight near the flying wing is my favorite.
Because it great to think that Indy, without the plane would not win this fight...

whipem

I'm hoping an Indy 4 fight scene will become my favorite, IF it is ever released. Out of the trilogy, though, definitely LC's tank scene. Indy on horse + tank = great scene. Indy off horse + tank = even greater scene.

McSeem

1) Indy fighting with big bad guy Pat Roach (especially start of this fight - just look at Indy's bored face)
2) Indy fights with Mola Ram on the broken bridge
3) Indy & tank in LC

Jimmy

I would have to say my favorite fight scene is the Raven Bar fight in RotLA. Good old fashioned gunplay in an alcohol serving establishment. We are first introduced to Toht (who I find fascinating) in this sequence.