• Holy Grail

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Alien Mummified remains

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Crystal Skull

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters

The Man

Ooh, gotta go with The Ark Of The Covenant. All the other major artifacts have either been returned to their rightful owners or lost forever. But The Ark is still in its crate, still waiting, still dangerous...

Benraianajones

I like the_man's comment about the ark still waiting and being dangerous, but I always liked the Holy Grail - or so the way it works with the temptation of ever-lasting life.

RaideroftheArk

I could have sworn I voted on one these once before...I'm sure you can all guess what my favorite artifact is...but this time around I showed love for the Crystal Skull. As controversial as the movie was...the artifact had certain cool quality about it...the whole aura/magnetism thing I thought was neat.

|ZiR|

This was difficult! I was torn between the grail, the headpiece, the idol, and the skull. I guess I like my artifacts portable.

The Ark just frightens me and I don't fully understand what the Sankara stones do.

QBComics

Tha Ark for me but, the Alien Mummy (I thought) was really neat. Especially it's case. :) So I'll vote for that considering the Ark will get the overall vote.

Indy Byrd

I showed love for the crystal skull. Of all the macguffins in the movie, besides the Holy Grail, the crystal skulls have the most mysterious history. The Grail is debated whether it exists or not, the Ark, no one knows what happened to it really. The Sankara stones or shivalingum, are a groundbased object in the Hindu religion, but no one really knows if the skulls are fakes or real deals. Some are fakes but there is always the mystery of how they came to be, why the artists decided on quartz crystal to carve the deity idols. They just facsinate me.

TREN KROM

The Ark. (Suprising isn't it?)
It showed it's power all throughout the movie, creating a more mystical fealing. It was the most powerful too. The Grail was okay and the Sankara stones did nothing, but the Ark insinnerated over a dozen Nazi soldiers, melted a guy's face off, and set another guy's head on fire.

The mummified Alien remains would be second. I always liked movies/shows that had to do with alien conspiracies/x-files.

TheMutt92

The Skull. Just because it had the greatest potential of all the artifacts, didn't quite get there, but it was still just too cool.

Kevin

I liked the Sankara stones, because they were a source of life and prosperity for an entire community, and returning one to the village was probably the best thing Indy ever did for anyone. Also I loved the way they glow when put together.

|ZiR|

TREN KROM said:
The mummified Alien remains would be second. I always liked movies/shows that had to do with alien conspiracies/x-files.

Gosh, me too. I never believed any of it but I went through a stage when I was a kid where I rented like every book my library had on UFOs and cryptids. I only succeeded in creeping myself out.

RaideroftheArk said:
I have to say...I'm a little impressed that the Crystal Skull is in second place.

Like others have said, the Crystal Skull was cool. :cool:

TREN KROM

|ZiR| said:
Gosh, me too. I never believed any of it but I went through a stage when I was a kid where I rented like every book my library had on UFOs and cryptids. I only succeeded in creeping myself out.
Haha, same here.
I always had to watch every show on the Discovery Channel about Alien conspiracies or UFO sightings. Then I would only get 4 hours of sleep 'cause I freaked my self out so much. XD
Oh, and on most forums I go to, I enter my location as "Rosewell New Mexico July 8, 1947." :p

Ajax the Great

Holy Grail gets my vote, just because it works on so many levels. At the end, Indy isn't going after the Grail for fortune and glory, or to stop the Nazis: he's going after it to save his father. This was the first time we saw him go after something because of a personal need.