Favorite Video Games

The_Raiders

I havn't heard of the new one, do have any links to it, so I can check it out? The turok games I've played is Turok:rage wars, Turok 2:seeds of evil, and Turok:evolution

adventure_al

The_Raiders said:
I havn't heard of the new one, do have any links to it, so I can check it out? The turok games I've played is Turok:rage wars, Turok 2:seeds of evil, and Turok:evolution

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-BRRb16HsCI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-BRRb16HsCI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

it is really good, im not sure how alike it is to the previous games having never played them though. I like the fact the dinosaurs and strange planet give the game an adventure aspect as opposed to just another shooter.

Michael24

My brother and I used to play the original Turok on N64 all the time. Was one of our favorites. The new game looks awesome, but we have no plans to get a PS3. (So I'm also missing out on Uncharted. :( )

The_Raiders

I think I'll get a PS3 this october, where I live we get a dividend check every year, usually over $1000, pretty cool gettin a check that big just for living here.

Deckard

Wow, I play ALOT of games. Ok here goes.

10. The Legend of Zelda : A Link To The Past
9. FEAR
8. Goldeneye
7. Half Life
6. Unreal Tournament II
5. Halo 2
4. Half Life 2
3. Bioshock
2. Call of Duty 4
1. Battlefield 2

metalinvader

Deckard said:
Wow, I play ALOT of games. Ok here goes.

10. The Legend of Zelda : A Link To The Past

Nice,Deckard.Nice to see more fans of this amazing game.I've recently been playing hacked versions on my PC of this game.Good times!(y)

Deckard

metalinvader said:
Nice,Deckard.Nice to see more fans of this amazing game.I've recently been playing hacked versions on my PC of this game.Good times!(y)

I would love to see an Indiana Jones game on this engine. It would be perfect, swap out the hookshot for a whip etc...

Rhys135

Top 10 (in no particular order)

The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess
The Legend of Zelda : Phantom Hourglass
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Super Mario World
Super Mario World 2 : Yoshi's Island
Super Mario Bros 3
Resident Evil 4

In a perfect world, my Top 10 would have to be a Top 100 to include all the games I love.

Snakes

My all time favorite game is Grim Fandango.
Followed by The Curse of Monkey Island,
Half-Life 2,
Fate of Atlantis,
and Portal,
in no particular order.

The_Raiders

How stupid of me! How could I not put the legend of Zelda games on here. I havn't played any of the new one, Ive played the Ocarina of Time (my favorite so far), MAjoras mask, and one for gameboy color, I can't recall waht it's called ;)

Rayder

10. Diddy Kong Racing (64)
9. Pokemon (I know it is a kid idea, but the original games were awsome)
8. Mario Kart 64
7. Legend of Zelda: a link to the past
6. Super Smash Bro. (original)
5. Super Smash Bro. Melee
4. Medal of Honor: European Assult
3. Super Mario Bros. (SNES)
2. LoZ: Orcina of Time
1. LoZ: Twilight Princess

1 and 2 are about even

Deckard

I'll mention my younger PC days, the games that got me started (I Didnt Have Regular Nintendo, But a PC instead)

Myst
Mega Race (If you played this you win the internet)
Pitfall
Star Trek (just like Fate of Atlantis)
Fate Of Atlantis
Rebel Assault II
Sam and Max

metalinvader

Deckard said:
I would love to see an Indiana Jones game on this engine. It would be perfect, swap out the hookshot for a whip etc...

HA! I was thinking the same thing to the other day! Replace the sword with a machete,ETC.. It would be easy to edit,If you know how to,That is...

Deckard,If you are any good at editing there is a link to the past editing program...

Deckard

metalinvader said:
HA! I was thinking the same thing to the other day! Replace the sword with a machete,ETC.. It would be easy to edit,If you know how to,That is...

Deckard,If you are any good at editing there is a link to the past editing program...

Unfortunately I don't know how, I would love to find someone who does and try to make a small mod.

The_Raiders

metalinvader said:

I know how to change charactor models, or at least for Jedi Academy. I have an Indiana Jones I play as on that game. When I want to change a charactor, I get the charactor I want to play as, and get the chractor i want to change, than I replace the model.glm, and model default skin, with the those of the charactor i want to play as. It knda hard to explain. Might I add this is only waht I know how to do for jedi Academy.

Deckard

The_Raiders said:
I know how to change charactor models, or at least for Jedi Academy. I have an Indiana Jones I play as on that game. When I want to change a charactor, I get the charactor I want to play as, and get the chractor i want to change, than I replace the model.glm, and model default skin, with the those of the charactor i want to play as. It knda hard to explain. Might I add this is only waht I know how to do for jedi Academy.

Well I know how to do that, Those are already made charcters your dropping into the proper folder. We need someone who actually knows how to do 3d modelling and C++.

The_Raiders

Deckard said:
Well I know how to do that, Those are already made charcters your dropping into the proper folder. We need someone who actually knows how to do 3d modelling and C++.

I was learnin how to make models but it's really hard. I didn't get very far. I use a program called GMAX when i was learning,it's very very hard. And I have a book on 3D modeling.