Favourite non Índygear' outfit

Canyon

Which Indy clothing from the trilogy besides Indy's usual 'gear' do you like?

On of my favourites has to be the tweed suit which Indy wears in Raiders. That, together with those glasses he wears makes him look very intellecutal (and very nice as well!) :D

I have to say that everything Harrison wore in the Indy trilogy looked good on him!

I also quite like the brown suit which Indy wears when he and Brody meet Elsa in Venice, oh and I can't forget the clothes he wears when dining at Pankot Palace...<small>Canyon's very fond of that outfit, tweed, bow tie, glasses, stubble...THUD!</small> :D

Kate

I like the brown suit he wears in "Raiders" while teaching- the ultimate hot professor look. *sigh*

Canyon

Kate said:
I like the brown suit he wears in "Raiders" while teaching- the ultimate hot professor look. *sigh*

Oh, you mean this one?

<small>Now there's a lady with taste!</small> :D

Kate

The very one!

Thankyou Canyon, you have excellent taste as well. Aren't you the one who started the "for all female Indy fans..." thread? That was fab!

Canyon

Kate said:
The very one!

Thankyou Canyon, you have excellent taste as well. Aren't you the one who started the "for all female Indy fans..." thread? That was fab!

Thanks. ;)

Yes, I was the one who started off the infamous 'For the Attention of all Female Indyfans on the messageboard' thread.

Oh BTW, if you liked that picture, you may be interested in checking out this thread.

Pale Horse

Staff member
I think it's all about his entrance in TOD, the white jacket, black vest, carnation. Very cool.

fatima

I choose the white tux in TOD, the suit and bow tie when he teachs and also I like that blue robe in Last Crusade *swoon* :)