Monk
The Office
Heroes
Monty Python
Futurama

(yeah I watch a lot of comedy)

xfkirsten

The X-Files
Stargate: Atlantis (at least the first couple of seasons)
Star Trek: TNG
Star Trek: Voyager

My latest guilty pleasure is Grey's Anatomy. I went into it thinking "oh, it'll just be some doctor soap opera" and found myself very pleasantly surprised by the great blend of drama, comedy, and medical story. Don't get me wrong, it's still a total soap opera... but at least it's a very enjoyable one. :p

Oh, and the 1995 Flipper remake series. First season was win, then it all went downhill from there... but that first season, I'd kill for it on DVD...

Jooones!

Out of those mentioned I'll probably get Sledge Hammer (Haaaammer! ;)) and Battlestar Galactica...thanks for the reminder/suggestions-...Fawlty Towers I watched recently, too...

Also I dig the Sherlock Holmes-series with Jeremy Brett who is IMO quite excellent in that role...(and have a weakness for In 80 Days around the World with Pierce Brosnan as Fogg)

xxindylivesonxx

The Price is Right
Star Trek
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
Star Trek: Voyager
Star Trek: Enterprise
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
Law & Order
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
Without A Trace
The Twilight Zone

...and many more that I'm not thinking of.

JackBurton

There are so many

Farscape
Buffy
Angel
Alias
Lost
Heroes
Battlestar Galactica (New Series)
Doctor Who
Futurama
South Park
Simpsons
Fawlty Towers
Firefly
CSI
Criminal Minds
Babylon 5
Batman: TAS
Justice League
Supernatural
House
Monk
Life On Mars
Ashes To Ashes
X-Files
Psych
Pretender
Jekyll
Primeval
Nip/Tuck
Desperate Housewives
Deadwood

Just for the beginning ;)

Matinee Idyll

What the hell, two pages of television and no mention of a Dennis Potter work? Dennis, the finest televisual dramatist of all time... Hmmph.

Anywho, 1978's 'Pennies from Heaven' is my favourite of his work, and my favourite television series of all time.

pennies.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077060/

LostArk

Shows I watch:

Prison Break
Heroes
Lost
South Park
My Name is Earl
Breaking Bad
Pushing Daisies

I'm a fan of the first 5 shows and the last 2 are still on probation until their respective 2nd seasons.

Flannery10

I'm really into TV Series these days, since some of those series really beat the crap out of what's in the movie theatres.

I just ordered the first 4 volumes of "Smallville" from Amazon. Pretty cool series, especially if you're between 15-25. Shark was also pretty cool, but it got cancelled.

Some of my favorites would definetely be House, Bones, Boston Legal, NCIS and CSI (only Vegas though). I'm also a great fan of J.J. Abrams' work and count Alias and Lost to my all-time favorites and am looking forward to his new series, Fringe. I used to watch Numb3rs, but it got a little farfetched in my opinion. The Sarah Connor Chronicles are great and so was The 4400 (which was cancelled). I'm already looking forward to see 24, Heroes and Life again this fall.

I haven't seen that many older series (guess that's due to my young age:) ). Magnum P.I is definetely worth checking out, though and you also should have seen The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles. Last, but not least, I'd like to recommend a very special favorite of mine, Rome. If you're over 16 and you don't have any problems with violence and frequent nudity, you should really see it.

Eric Solo

The Office
30 Rock
Six Feet Under
My Name is Earl
Dukes of Hazzard (hated the movie, although the stunts were great)
Incredible Hulk
Family Guy
Battlestar Galactica (original series)
King of Queens

RocketSledFight

The Office (American version) and The Simpsons are the only series that I have ever gotten into.

I have a love/hate affair with family guy. Sometimes it makes me laugh, other times the sheer stupidity of the writing and the vapidness of the jokes make me want to die. Thing is, the show tricks me into laughing so much that I forget how stupid it is.

jonesissparrow

RocketSledFight said:
The Office (American version) and The Simpsons are the only series that I have ever gotten into.

I have a love/hate affair with family guy. Sometimes it makes me laugh, other times the sheer stupidity of the writing and the vapidness of the jokes make me want to die. Thing is, the show tricks me into laughing so much that I forget how stupid it is.

Omigosh I'm the say way, one moment I'm laughing my butt off the next moment I have a bad taste in mouth from a very black and nasty joke. I'm so addicted to the show I guess it's because of the wacky voices like Stewie.

indifan101

Band Of Brothers
Monty Python's Flying Circus
3rd Rock From the Sun
The X-Files
Lost
Seinfeld

Nobody else has Band Of Brothers?:(