For the 360 lego indy players

EyesofMara

How many of the achievements have you gotten? Have you found the secret achievements? (I have! (y) ) List your indy achievements here, and if you have any questions on any of them send me a PM or reply here.

Irfaan

920 points so far, just need a few more (it took ages for me to get that much haha)

I love playing Wu Han and Mola Ram, they to toooo cool (in free play mode)

Oh and when my nephew was playing the game, he got a into a "studs" glitch which gave him 4 billion studs, instantly lol! And he only play the first 2 levels!

Nurhachi1991

1000/1000 and that was 3 days after the game came out................... I couldnt put it down till I unlocked everything

What are your gamertags btw?

jason10mm

I'm going back to try to get all the artifacts and unlock the secret levels. Hopefully it will be easier without having the wife play. Some of the platforming parts are a bit rough with two people, hopefully the AI will do it better.

I'm gonna cheat like hell though with guides. Looking for those red parcels is maddening! I think I found MAYBE one on story mode.

EyesofMara

I've gotten all the story mode achievements, the 20 bananas "oh it breaks the heart" beat up 200 bad guys whip across stuff 250 times now I just need to do the free mode unlocks whenever me and my brother find time to do it.

What are your gamertags btw?

Kingsnhl11