For you, which Indy film do you think is the most “fun”?

The most ‘fun’ Indy film is;

• Raiders of the Lost Ark

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Temple of Doom

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • The Last Crusade

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Dial of Destiny

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (Young Indiana Jones Chronicles)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nurhachi1991

The most fun in my opinion happens to be my favorite installment KOTCS

It’s just an absolute blast to me, even after seeing it dozens of times, little scenes like Indy telling Mutt the legend of Akator in the diner with ‘Little Bitty Pretty One’ playing on the Jukebox just set the tone for me.

I feel KOTCS was one of the greatest summer blockbusters ever made

IndyBuff

Raiders may be my favorite but Temple is the one I seem to rewatch the most. It's a perfect blend of darkness, weirdness, humor, and spectacle, especially the last half hour. I do find the first four to all be fun, yet Temple just has a certain "something" that I can't quite describe.

Dr.Jonesy

This isn't necessarily asking which film is the best. You turn on the TV, it's halfway over... which film would you be most likely to keep watching?

My ranking:
1. Temple of Doom
2. Last Crusade
3. Raiders
4. KOTCS
5. DOD
I'd put Kingdom second on the 'fun' list. Other than that, spot on.

FordFan

Raiders may be my favorite but Temple is the one I seem to rewatch the most. It's a perfect blend of darkness, weirdness, humor, and spectacle, especially the last half hour. I do find the first four to all be fun, yet Temple just has a certain "something" that I can't quite describe.
If it's the last half hour of any of them, I'll watch, even DOD. But yeah, TODs last 45 minutes are unassailable.

emtiem

It’s TOD for me too: it’s so energetic and stylised and indeed stylish- it just rockets along and is silly in a big way in such a perfect fashion, then from Indy’s hypnotism onwards it’s just a massive (and literal) rollercoaster ride.

British Raider

Despite being a bit of a frustrating watch at times I would say KOTCS has been my most watched Indy over the last 5 years. Mostly because it’s a fascinating mixed bag of a movie, but it has heaps of charm and a light touch. The Last Crusade is the easiest one to watch for me so I voted for that.