Found the new Indy DVD release packs at Wal-Mart

Dr._Jones_Jr.

They have 2 different styles and they are $12.95 each. Both KOTCS packs. Nice packaging but more stuff to clog my shelf and not so much make it an amazing addition.

indyclone25

sorry , junior, most knew about it , but thanks for letting us know.:D
unless you are saying that was the first time you saw them , then thats different:D

indyclone25

no dvd battle pack at toy r us just the jungle cutter with three action figures ---indy and two russian guards thaose are in the aisles------the battle packs are found at target and can be in the aisles where indy toys are at hope that helps :D

The Golden Idol said:
Does Toys R Us have the DVD Battle Packs? If so, are they in the toy aisle or the DVD aisle?

The 3 Battle Packs are exclusive to Target; the 2 DVD Commerative Packs are exclusive to Wal-Mart and the Jungle Cutter with 3 figures is a Toys R Us exclusive.

monkey man

For me. The Walmart packs are terrible. No dioramas and the pegwarmers are in them. Spalko's the only one that's even a little hard to find now.
Targets are the best. No contest.

Mr. Fusion

I got the Target set today, and it rules. My brother got the Best Buy exclusive. It comes with a miniature crystal skull. It's made by Sideshow Collectibles. It's also really cool.

Dr._Jones_Jr.

indyclone25 said:
sorry , junior, most knew about it , but thanks for letting us know.:D
unless you are saying that was the first time you saw them , then thats different:D

Yeah I hadn't seen them before. Also, for the record, they suck.