Free Indy Toys!! Are YOU up to the CHALENGE??

indyclone25

anyone need snickers ice cream box featuring indiana jones -- to have for their collection ?-- i have extras ---

scan0003.jpg

Billy Ray

tnswman said:
LOL! I am a softie..I will give all 4 of you an autograph..Now these are all just random topps autos ok :) Make sure I have your NAMES and ADDRESSES

Awesome, thanks! I will PM you with my address.

tnswman

now we are rolling.

I will have a few special items to give away later..I'm trying to figure out how to do it and be fair though.

tnswman

Logan said:
I can't find the AKATOR playset anywhere around here. I really want this playset.

This is a good place to be for that..I have given away 2 of them..with the 2nd one going out this week. That's GIVEN AWAY..as in FREE even no shipping charge....Maybe someone here can do that for you too :)

psegars

LC figures

Anybody got a well painted Last Crusade Indy, Henry Sr, or Young Indy hanging around extra? Stores around here in NC don't seem to carry them at all.

AirPirate

I have some free Henry Sr accessories to give away. the hat, bag, umbrella and Grail Diary. Heck, you can have the artifact too if you want. It will help anyone get a complete Henry if you buy the Battle Pack from Target.
Just let me know!! First PM gets it.

Ohh yeah and I am new here. Hello everyone!(y)

Arab Swordsman

AirPirate said:
I have some free Henry Sr accessories to give away. the hat, bag, umbrella and Grail Diary. Heck, you can have the artifact too if you want. It will help anyone get a complete Henry if you buy the Battle Pack from Target.

Hi Pirate! I sent you a PM about those accessories for my son's battle pack. Thanks!

tnswman

AirPirate said:

WELCOME!! Nice way to join!!

Arab Swordsman

AirPirate said:
Congrats to singsingjohnny!! Your accessories are on the way!

Thanks anyway Pirate. If anyone else has an extra set of Henry glasses and hat I'd be interested for the battle pack. The only real extra thing I have are the empty artifact crates if anyone needs them. I can offer to look for specific figures in my area if anyone needs them. I had some luck with the LC figures but not recently.

Billy Ray

Arab Swordsman said:
Thanks anyway Pirate. If anyone else has an extra set of Henry glasses and hat I'd be interested for the battle pack. The only real extra thing I have are the empty artifact crates if anyone needs them. I can offer to look for specific figures in my area if anyone needs them. I had some luck with the LC figures but not recently.

Pretty sure I have an extra set of hat, glasses, diary, and suitcase/umbrella if you want them. Will have to double check when I get home that I have them all.

Arab Swordsman

Billy Ray said:
Pretty sure I have an extra set of hat, glasses, diary, and suitcase/umbrella if you want them. Will have to double check when I get home that I have them all.

If you do that would be great. Thanks!

Superman2778

Hey guys, I'm new around here. I've been a member for a little while but have just now started posting. This is definitely the best source for Indy related stuff. Over the summer I visited Moscow, Russia during the week that Indy 4 was released. I was able to snag both versions of the theatrical posters in Russian and several mini Russian posters. I will post pics of the posters soon, but I am hoping to give the mini posters away here! I don't know how many I have because they are being stored at my parents house. I'm going there this weekend and as soon as I can find them I will let you guys know.:D