Funko Games

StockdeFerry

There's a new one:

FunkoGames_Indiana_Jones-Sands_of_Adventure_800x.png

IndianaJones-Sands_of_Adventure_box_Back-bird_2000x2000_fa494513-84e2-45ec-83f7-9d1f497360c7_800x.jpg

indy-lucas-50

some of the Hot Topic stores have the games at the bottom of the Indy planogram (by the posters and apparel) so be sure to check that area, as the shirts on the hangers almost obscure them.

indy-lucas-50

amazing artwork. i was trying to buy this at the funko factory today, but it sold out already. pretty neat that there's a demand for Indy still.

Dr_Jones_NL

Four Indiana Jones themed boardgames are announced:

Indiana Jones Cryptic looks like an escape-room-ish game which can be played with 1 or more players
Indiana Jones Sands of adventure is a board game for 2-4 players, looks interesting
Indiana Jones Throw me the Idol! looks like a kids game where you have to throw the golden idol from Raiders.
Something wild! Indiana Jones is a card game

Dr_Jones_NL

Thanks for merging my topic with this one, I did a search and I couldn't find the board game titles.
You can download PDFs of the game instructions, the Sands Of Adventure instructions are very interesting to look at, it's got a map of Tanis in it.

ShortRound

Wow! That's awesome!

What is up with the distribution for Indy stuff these days. The Sands of Aventure board game doesn't seem available even for pre-order outside of the US or Target.

Some of the figures that are on clearance or sale at Target are still on pre-order overseas.