General Indy 5 Thread - rumors and possibilities

Honestly...will there be another Indy film in the next decade?

• Total voters

RocketSledFight

Agent Spalko said:
I'll take Mystery of the Blues over Crystal Skull any day. :rolleyes:

Haven't seen the episode besides the harrison ford clips from it that I found online. Crystal Skull had weaknesses, but it didn't make my gag reflex kick in nearly as much as what I saw.

protocida

Indiana Jones 5?

What would everyone want to see on Indiana Jones 5?

Wich villains?

Wich characters?

Wich McGuffin?

Wich Action Scenes?

You got it. ;) (y)

I_Hate_Snakes

Are you kidding? Its lucas for christ sake! I think Indy 5 wouldnt be so bad... I mean trully, I think it would be a really awesome story line (by what the article says).:D The last thing I would want though is an Indiana Jones movie that flops:eek: That would ruin an almost "perfect" movie triliogy... In my eyes atleast, though I do have faith that IF they do make another Indy, that it most likly will be incredbly entertaining just as the others were.

ValenciaGrail

God'sRadio said:
I hope Harrison gets more than twenty bucks for a picture...

Insert David Spade voice: "Oops...typo" :D

Obviously, I meant $20 million a picture...but Forrestall72 has informed us that he'll be getting a percentage of gross. Yup, that happens sometimes as well...smart move....

Crusade>Raiders

IGN has an interview with Ford, talking about how it was to be back playing INdy, and of course at the end they asked about a sequel. "If the people want one." and if he would be back to play Indy "Well, yeah."

Shortie

I think it'd be cool in Asia (not India) or Africa (not Egypt). Though I also want a biblical artifact.

Shortie

IH8Snakes said:
You all realize short round is no longer 'short', nor does he have that speech impediment anymore.[/QUOTE
Yeah but when Indy calls him that, Mutt can have a 'WTF' look on his face. :p

CRAP! Sorry for the double.

SixKadamHigh said:
So you're saying you'd take a lame TV episode over agood adventure movie?

Am I going deaf or are you trying to develop a sense of humor?

You know what? I just had an epiphany. Suppose this film was deliberately engineered to be controversial. Think about this: some of us old-school Indy fans see the films as being rooted in the supernatural and mystical. The new films jettison all of that in favor of a more scientific aspect and by bringing aliens into the canon completely disrupts the mythology and stirs the same ideological controversary that would be mirrored if the existence of extraterrestrials were revealed to our society. So KOTCS is really a brilliant concocted sociological experiment disguised as a really bad B sci-fi movie.

finkman

To close up the whole "family" loop, I'd like to see Indy, Mutt, and Marion try to complete Abner Ravenwood's last quest, which, I think, was to find Shangri-La. Communists could be the bad guys again, or you could go some sort of secret society types (or both). Movie ends w/ Indy and Marion staying in Shangri-La and Mutt ventures back into the world to keep on the Henry Jones tradition...

blueoakleyz

protocida said:
What would everyone want to see on Indiana Jones 5?

Wich villains?

Wich characters?

Wich McGuffin?

Wich Action Scenes?

You got it. ;) (y)

Which villains? They could just get creative like in ToD and create a cult or something
Characters: Harrison Ford, SALLAH, aaand...that's it

BuiltFordTough

im sorry if someone already said this, i didn't see it if they did, but I think it would be cool (if there ends up being Indy V with Indy in the lead of course) if they included something dealing with the Nazis that were still in South America following WWII

IAdventurer01

Well, let's see, Indy's not going to hang up his hat - Mutt has to go back to school, and I'm sure Marion would stay with Mutt, so Indy, Sallah, and new characters.

Shortie

No Ticket said:
That episode was lame.
Like the whole show, I tried to like it but I just couldn't.

No more nazis, nazis in the '50s would be stretching it. It's good when they're a big threat but when they're tiny, no.

LostArk

Doing something Abner wanted to do would be awesome. They can't bring Spalko back though as it would break the tradition of different villains in every movie.

Now that they know what the fans didn't like about Indy 4, they will make a better movie. Not that I had any problems with it.