Great MP3 I Found...

While scoping around Kazaa for Indy music, I stumbled upon an MP3 for Indiana Jones Adventure - Temple of the Forbidden Eye, the ride at Disneyland! No Sallah or Indy voice over, but I can still imagine them in my head (You had to look, didn't you?!?)

If you're interested, try looking for a file called Indiana Jones Adventure :)

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Have you heard the song called I wanna be like Indiana Jones by Ray Delark? That's a good song.

Caitlin

Neat! I'll have too look for that! Try searching for "Indiana Jones Medley" by the Toy Dolls...an awesome punk version of the Raiders March.

Webley

VP said:
Have you heard the song called I wanna be like Indiana Jones by Ray Delark? That's a good song.
Ray Delark, I wish that guy would come back I thought he was cool.

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
You can get the song on CD along with the rest of the Disneyland soundtrack here:
http://www.laughingplacestore.com/Product-0329.asp
<small>TheRaider.Net does not condone online downloading off of file sharing programs.</small>

Also, if you do a search for Indiana Jones it will also show the Indy-fied Disney characters that you can get.

Indyologist

Caitlin, could you post a link to that IJ Medley song by the Toy Dolls? Can't seem to find it... thanx in advance.

Meco did a follow up to their popular Star Wars Disco with a Raiders March Disco song... rather fun if you can find it.......

Tequileros

VP said:
They are on P2P programs. Just get one like those.

*rips off VP's moderator tag and replaces it by the famous Indy Fan tag*

Now where is it??? I want it now! Give me a link! GRRR!!! ROAR!!!