greetings everyone

Lando

Hello there,

I 'm a male age 25 from Turkey. And also i 'm a low budget film maker.

www.riseoftherebellion.com is international website for my 40 minute star wars fan film. which will be completed on august 2008.

I'm a Indy fan since i was kid. As all indy fans i ve been waiting indy*4 moments for several years. and i think it delivered well and fantastic.

The importance of İndy for me as star wars is more than a movie series. But a phenomenon. Since i wanna be in movie -making business somehow i allways wanna create movies which have same kind a sipirit. Also i think as a indy fan who is living in muslim but modern and westernized country like Turkey, indy adresses to all kind of people around the world wheter their nations religions status are different. It has a global appeal

I ve been following this cool site but i ve never think about registering the message boards. So i d love to share the indy fandom and read reviews meeting with new people etc.

count me in

Horchata

hey man I'm 20 and I'm new too! Can't wait for the star wars fan film. Let us know when you plan on doing an Indy fan film. I'd LOVE to get involved with that. Good luck!:)

Lando

thanks for your toughts guys.

Horchata i have been workin on that film since 2006 , i planned to release it on summer 2007 but because of some problems which are not expected , i delayed it to the august 2008 which is 2 months later from now. It s gonna be bigger and better than what we show on trailer.
Oh for the indy, i dont have any plans to make a indy fan film. Good quality fan films take lots of time even years as you see, me who like to be a prof. film maker i need to do some original which 100% belongs to me after i complete my star wars fan film. But if some one wants to shoot a indy fan film in Turkey i d be happy to assist them :)

IndySeven i like Lando Carlrissian too. I've allways like space pirate type characters and Han and Lando are the forefathers of that type. but i m white lol :)