HALO the movie

indifan101

I'm sure I'm not the only HALO fan here! So how would you like it if they made HALO into a movie! What would you think? :)

OhioJones

While a HALO movie wouldnt be to bad I can just imagine them completly changing the plot to something like this:

A virus has infected the world so the Humans invent a Super Suit designed to seek out and destroy the virus. The suit is totally immune to this virus and James Hero (Played by "the Rock") Is the only man brave enough to wear it. Rated PG-13.

indifan101

OhioJones said:
While a HALO movie wouldnt be to bad I can just imagine them completly changing the plot to something like this:

A virus has infected the world so the Humans invent a Super Suit designed to seek out and destroy the virus. The suit is totally immune to this virus and James Hero (Played by "the Rock") Is the only man brave enough to wear it. Rated PG-13.

What about the eliete or the prophets or the covenet? What about the Spartins?

Zharah

Halo as a movie would be awesome. When I heard the news, I nearly shat myself, hahaha. I'm really looking forward to how this movie will be done... And who will play the Master Chief. (I think the man who did his voice should be the actor for the M.C.)

I want to see Warcraft made into a movie... Now that would be something. (That's also a partial reason why I haven't been here in forever... World Of Warcraft took over my life, haha.) :p

indifan101

Zharah said:
Halo as a movie would be awesome. When I heard the news, I nearly shat myself, hahaha. I'm really looking forward to how this movie will be done... And who will play the Master Chief. (I think the man who did his voice should be the actor for the M.C.)

I want to see Warcraft made into a movie... Now that would be something. (That's also a partial reason why I haven't been here in forever... World Of Warcraft took over my life, haha.) :p

Your absolutely right! Use the original voice! I'm a huge HALO fan!

Zharah

Seriously... if the man who did the M.C.'s voice in the game DIDN'T do his voice in the movie, I would NOT see it. It's like with Vader... if James Earl Jones didn't do Vader's voice in Ep. 5 and 6... it's not worth seeing. Simple as that. ;)

But afterall, that is my perrogative.

Grimdiana Bones

Zharah said:

oooo a warcraft movie, good idea. or maybe even a starcraft movie!

indifan101

Starcraft is a great game! :D They shouldn't make HALO the movie if they're not going to follow by the game. They'll be responsible for killing the game! No way on a movie that does'nt follow by the game! :sick: