Hasbro's "other" Indy toys

Crack that whip

Apologies if this has been addressed before; I haven't formulated a search for threads / posts that address my question without also bringing up umpteen additional threads about Hasbro this and Hasbro that.

Given what I'm reading here it appears Hasbro's action figure lines (both 3 3/4" and 12", I presume, including related vehicles / playsets / etc.) won't be around much longer. What about the other stuff? Though I haven't gotten any yet, I'm particularly interested in the Mighty Muggs, and perhaps the Titanium die-cast metal vehicles.

I was under the impression the Mighty Muggs are actually doing quite well (in all lines, not just Indy), but I really don't know where I got this impression, and it could be erroneous. Is it the case? If so, would Hasbro ditch a profitable Indy line as part of a general move away from the overall license?

ChromiumBlue37

Hasbro stated in a past Q & A that there was just the one Titanium Line. Mighty Mugs waves 3 and 4 and now scrapped. We would have gotten Spalko, Young Indy, Club Obi-Wan Indy, Satipo and Toht). The exclusive 2 pack of Short Round and Sallah from Entertainment Earth is still a go.