Hello from Ohio

RelicHunter

Hey everybody glad to be part of the "gang".A little about me, I am a college student at Wright State University in Ohio majoring in Geology with a minor in Archaeology. I have been a fan of "Indy" since I was old enough to watch movies and comprehend them. I am also an avid Hiker and Climber. I enjoy collecting and costuming as hobbies. I am a big fan of Harry Potter, Firefly/Serenity, Pirates of the Caribbean, Golden Compass, etc etc. You get the idea right? LOL. Love the Renn Fair scene as well. Hope to meet some new friends, looking forward to it.

The_Raiders

Welcome to the Raven! You like to hike? Cool, where i live theres tons of neat places for that! Nice to have you here :hat:

RelicHunter

Hey guys thanks for the responses. "Dr." to answer your question I live in Vandalia but it seems like I live at Wright State as well. If you happen to find anything as far as "Indy" collectibles in your neck of the woods let me know and I will do the same.

Dr. Indy Jones

RelicHunter said:
Hey guys thanks for the responses. "Dr." to answer your question I live in Vandalia but it seems like I live at Wright State as well. If you happen to find anything as far as "Indy" collectibles in your neck of the woods let me know and I will do the same.

I'll be sure to let you know! I have family that lives in Vandalia. I live in Bellbrook, not sure if you know where that is at.

RelicHunter

Dr. Indy Jones said:
I'll be sure to let you know! I have family that lives in Vandalia. I live in Bellbrook, not sure if you know where that is at.

Oh yeah I know where it is. Glad to meet someone so close. :)

Lao Che Pun

RelicHunter said:
Hey guys thanks for the responses. "Dr." to answer your question I live in Vandalia but it seems like I live at Wright State as well.

Wright State. Wright City. Wrong college. Go UD!

PinkSodaPop

I'm a n00b as well...

I have lots of family in Ohio! (Crazy amounts....)

Anyways....

e8e9708e-8015-9784-01fb-7b5365e8c012.png

:hat: