Help with cracks and routines

Robby

We just opened a new section in the WB forum. Everyone who wants
to know something special about a crack, has problems with a crack
and/or combinations, can post a video with a short description, and
we try to help.

In the WB forum we have a lot of experts (whipcrackers and plaiters)
who can help. If you like :)

Take care,
Robby

http://www.Whip-Basics.com

The Drifter

My buttocks has a very large crack running right down the middle of it. So, I have a problem with a very smelly crack. Can the WB forum help me with this crack problem?

Stoo

Lonsome_Drifter said:
My buttocks has a very large crack running right down the middle of it. So, I have a problem with a very smelly crack. Can the WB forum help me with this crack problem?
To quote Rudy from Bill Cosby's Fat Albert & the Cosby Kids, "You're like school in the summertime. No class." Aren't you the same person who wrote this?:rolleyes:

Lonsome_Drifter said:
I shall not name names, but I am seeing alot of off-topic posts and irrelevant arguments in serious threads. I think these things need to be kept in PMing and the threads kept clean of such clutter. I am in no way saying the mods are not doing their jobs; but, I am saying that I think sterner action needs to take place. To me, the afore-mentioned problems are growing worse.
Thank you.

The Drifter

Stoo said:
To quote Rudy from Bill Cosby's Fat Albert & the Cosby Kids, "You're like school in the summertime. No class." Aren't you the same person who wrote this?:rolleyes:

Yep, I'm the same person who wrote that. But, I was talking about the subject of cracks. Is that not what this post is about? And, Stoo thinks I have no class. I'll go cry into my pillow now.

Robby said:
We just opened a new section in the WB forum. Everyone who wants
to know something special about a crack, has problems with a crack
and/or combinations, can post a video with a short description, and
we try to help. In the WB forum we have a lot of experts (whipcrackers and plaiters) who can help. If you like :)
Take care,
Robby
http://www.Whip-Basics.com

Very cool! Thanks for the link, forever on a budget, I was able to pick up a 14 ft 16 plait for $100 US. It's great! I love cracking it...and it is LOUD!

My only qualm is about it's handle which is not as sleek as the David Morgan adapted Austrailian. I've been doing the basic ground work and research into making my own, (David Morgan made is the Holy Grail, but I won't have money for that until after I die), and the site looks cool, I'll write more when I get the chance to explore it. Thanks!

indyclone25

i just spent the weekend working with my new 10ft tan bullwhip the first day i was getting frustrated because i couldn't get the whip to crack ,( i had a 8 ft bullwhip when i was a teen and i could crack that like no ones business) but after a few hours i finally got it to crack , now im about 80% . got a few blisters on my hand too , and only one welt on my left arm, not bad . i read the indiana jones handbook to remember to use my wrist as i swing my ar foward and that did the trick . now to practice hitting cans off the fence !!